Terraria Turns Eleven - Town Slimes Are Coming to Celebrate the Occasion!

View attachment 369438

11 years ago, Terraria was shared with the world for the first time, and 11 years later, Terraria remains our Labor of Love – a game that is like a child to us. We have enjoyed watching Terraria evolve and grow over the years and equally continue to enjoy the outpouring of support from all of you. Thank you all so very much!

We look forward to continuing the Terraria franchise journey with you for many more years to come!

View attachment 369446

In celebration of Terraria’s 11th Anniversary, we are proud to introduce the latest addition to our Pet License roster: Town Slimes! This cast of characters is packed with personality and players will get the chance to have one Town Slime move into their towns when the Labor of Love update comes out later this year.

Which Town Slime are you hoping will move in with you?
I think I would love the king or queen slime but they are all so cute I can't wait. Also when are they coming out?

Please, dear developers, add some kind of decorative device that would emit a ray of magical energy into the sky to a great height (up to space). So that its color would be determined by a large gem inserted into it, and the part where the light comes from would glow like an activated stand with an eternia crystal. I also ask you to add the ability to build and install various ground and ceiling stalactites, like those that we meet on the surface and in caves/dungeons. Or maybe giant crystals that would be collected from a pile of crystal shards.

Please, dear developers, add some kind of decorative device that would emit a ray of magical energy into the sky to a great height (up to space).
That's off-topic and not possible. Haven't you noticed that stuff ceases to have effect when it's over one screen away? You can test that with, for example, waterfalls that simply disappear once the half-block they're falling from is too far up.

A beam emitter could easily be added to the game, but as you fly up, the beam would suddenly disappear.

View attachment 369438

11 years ago, Terraria was shared with the world for the first time, and 11 years later, Terraria remains our Labor of Love – a game that is like a child to us. We have enjoyed watching Terraria evolve and grow over the years and equally continue to enjoy the outpouring of support from all of you. Thank you all so very much!

We look forward to continuing the Terraria franchise journey with you for many more years to come!

View attachment 369446

In celebration of Terraria’s 11th Anniversary, we are proud to introduce the latest addition to our Pet License roster: Town Slimes! This cast of characters is packed with personality and players will get the chance to have one Town Slime move into their towns when the Labor of Love update comes out later this year.

dang. terraria is really old.

The saddest part is that you can only ever have one at a time :(

I wanna collect them all and make a whole slimy town!

View attachment 369438

View attachment 369446

Can we get a item to stop time

me when slime

Attachments

• The Scrunkly.png
    The Scrunkly.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 87
Back
Top Bottom