tModLoader Terraria Tweaks

Starting tools

• Replace iron tools back to copper tools

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Keep Iron tools

Votes: 21 77.8%

• Total voters
This mod seems so amazing I would love to be able to download it <3 I will keep checking back in case it gets fixed. Thanks for making such a wonderful mod, I know the community is not always very thankful to modders, but your efforts make a lot of people happy!

This mod seems so amazing I would love to be able to download it <3 I will keep checking back in case it gets fixed. Thanks for making such a wonderful mod, I know the community is not always very thankful to modders, but your efforts make a lot of people happy!
Y'know, that's something I never understood about the modding communities. You always get those "select few" individuals that can't just be grateful for what these modders go through mentally to do all the sprites, coding, etc. in order to even make the mod in the first place. There's always a good amount of dedication, ambition, and work ethic put towards almost every mod on tML and other sources. That goes just as well for mods in any game really...

But heaven forbid people actually live their lives, and do things other than cater to everyone's needs in a virtual space-_-... Those are the signs that people are losing their grip on reality.

I'm sorry for my little rant reply here, but I just wanted to add onto what you said about the community. And thank goodness it seems that the negativity hasn't hit this stretch of the forums:).

You can still find this mod on the TModLoader discord, Just search for "Terraria Tweaks" on the mod-browser channel,

Not sure if v1.8.4.4 is the latest but it seems to work just fine.

Back
Top Bottom