Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2354-330.png
Good Day, Fellow Devs, Terrarians, Pirates, etc; you get the point.

Now I honor every single one of you guys. (Heh. . .Working at Re-Logic. . .That would be cool. Defiantly hard, But cool.)
You have created one of the best gaming phenomena. Now that isn't an easy Feat. Terraria will always have a special place in my soul.

Last edited:
Congratulations relogic!

20 MILLION COPIES!? THAT'S INSANE! (and awsome) seeing the little game build it's way and seening less people go like "what is this game??" and seeing more people go like "What!? terraria?? hey bro add me and play with me!" it's really nice to see terraria like that :D I'll always be there even if the game dies out I'll STILL be there! which the game will never die really.. the only thing that will die is this guide emoji right here ^
|

WHOOO!!! Terraria is now one big massive game of Creativity and fun.. including some Terrarians who raging on how to beat Moon Lord Too :D

Congratulations relogic!

20 MILLION COPIES!? THAT'S INSANE! (and awsome) seeing the little game build it's way and seening less people go like "what is this game??" and seeing more people go like "What!? terraria?? hey bro add me and play with me!" it's really nice to see terraria like that :D I'll always be there even if the game dies out I'll STILL be there! which the game will never die really.. the only thing that will die is this guide emoji right here ^
|
the only bad thing is.... Best PC exclusive:HALF OF THE GAME EXCLUSIVES
[doublepost=1491925992,1491925811][/doublepost]I bet terraria can't make an anti piracy thingy or a troll where it'll ALWAYS be the pirate invasion on pirated version (and not allowing pirates to use multiplayer)

Cheers! Terraria deserves all the success it has found, every sale, and every hour players have put into it.
Yay,my first ever terraria account comment!:D:rslime:
like every second,with how fun it is!:dryadwink: I can't wait for the 1.3 Mobile reset!:dryadgrin::dryadgrin::dryadgrin:[that needed 3 smiling dryads,I'd love it if the other NPCs have their emojis here,along with a some more monsters, at least one from SPOILER ALERTS START HERE:

each lunar event tower,anyways I'd use the guide if he weren't the WoF:Wall of Flesh, don't believe me? LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE! The nurse mentions he repeatedly comes in with severe lava burns, I know, there's guide voodoo dolls strapped to demons close to lava, but that's the only voodoo doll out of a total of 2( clothier voodoo doll)that summons it as far as I know. Actually,the ONLY LIVING SACRIFICE that summons him, also, the cyborg will sometimes say when you talk to him,the cyborg will sometimes say, "hey, have you defeated the 'Wall of <Guide's name>' yet?"(kind of a dumb question if you've defeated Plantera(stupid overgrown Jungle weed, HOPE YOU ENJOY BURNING IN HELL IN MY FIRST WORLD(Sorcerer world)(Unfortunately,that's the next step for my 2nd world, which I have a summoner in,which will make it ever harder to survive) , SEEING HOW I KILLED YOU, JERK, HATE YOU TOO!:mad::dryadmad::merchantmad::nursemad:~:mad:`:mad:(he/she/they/and she was hard and annoying as to fight.<like my personal censor?> ) ]

END OF SPOILERS!
Anyways, so sorry for the long comment-_-, thank you so much if read this!

Technically they are emoticons,
SPOILER ALERTS STARTS HERE:
and if you want to do spoilers and stuff just check out this: https://forums.terraria.org/help/bb-codes
the guide if he weren't the WoF:Wall of Flesh, don't believe me? LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE! The nurse mentions he repeatedly comes in with severe lava burns,
Actually the guide is a sacrifice to the wall of flesh to summon it.
Im pretty sure that 1 is enough to tell what you meant.

It is beyond crazy to think that our game has reached 20 million people! Thank you all so much for your continued support! <3

OH MY GOD,Guys, don't you know? cenx is one of the main creators of Terraria(sorry if that was rude,despite my first comment down below, I'm normally a kind person)! Thank you more Cenx,for helping create such an awesome, fun game, and having the patience to put up with some of us, especially the haters and people who talk (you can guess what word fits in there)! Also, can you see if you guys can add housing controls for mobile like there is on console(don't know about PC), along with make pet-summoning slots, one for each pet(I know, that's a lot, but that's my point, I can only carry them if i don't want them stolen, and that takes up a lot of inventory room, snd I can't make enough room in a safe or piggy bank , I'm a bit of a pack-rat and definitely a "just in case" person),also, PLEEEEEEASE,tell us you're giving NPCs the ability to fight (Dryad): %-_- (Me): sorry,(Insert Dryad name), I forgot (Dryad): EXCUSE ME?!:dryadmad: (Me): OW!, /defend (Dryad): :dryadhappy: (Nurse): :nursesad: (Me): thanks,(Nurse name) ! (Nurse): Ahemm?!:nursemad:(Me):Oh, right!/heal(Nurse): :nursehappy:,you're paying us double for forgetting. (Me): Aww, but-(Arms Dealer and Truffle,ready to beat the out of me <like my personal censor?> ): Excuse us, but did we hear a 'but?!' (Me): Of couse not! ,I'll get my wallet out now! Also,(AND THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!) we need more empty slots for characters and worlds,on BOTH local and iCloud (this would be MUCH appreciated if done before the 1.3 mobile reset),I'd like to make 1 more and Sorcerer and Summoner, 1 for an expert Corruption world(Summoner,he will need the 'Worm Scarf' a little more than the Sorcerer, due to LOOOW defense) and 1 for an expert Crimson:brain: world('Brain of Confusion' = mind powers, ooohhh!...,I'm sorry,had to say that,ge are a sorcerer after all, he probably uses his mind to use magic), and I need to be able to back both profiles and worlds up to local, seeing how I don't have Internet access at home(iCloud requires Internet, in case you didn't know),and how there's an occasional crash while a world is loading, sometimes making it and any backups of it after that or right before it happens useless (it'll crash again,no matter how many times it's done). Sorry about the long comment:(, my gmail is: [email protected] , please reply ASAP! Thank you so very much if you ask/suggest anything mentioned above,sorry about not putting this in a "suggestion section!" Also, sorry if any of this extends the time until the mobile or console reset:(;(:dryadsad::dryadcry:$-_-:merchantcry::nursesad::nursecrying:~:(~:cry:`:rolleyes:`:cry:☹️

OH MY GOD,Guys, don't you know? cenx is one of the main creators of Terraria(sorry if that was rude,despite my first comment down below, I'm normally a kind person)! Thank you more Cenx,for helping create such an awesome, fun game, and having the patience to put up with some of us, especially the haters and people who talk (you can guess what word fits in there)! Also, can you see if you guys can add housing controls for mobile like there is on console(don't know about PC), along with make pet-summoning slots, one for each pet(I know, that's a lot, but that's my point, I can only carry them if i don't want them stolen, and that takes up a lot of inventory room, snd I can't make enough room in a safe or piggy bank , I'm a bit of a pack-rat and definitely a "just in case" person),also, PLEEEEEEASE,tell us you're giving NPCs the ability to fight (Dryad): %-_- (Me): sorry,(Insert Dryad name), I forgot (Dryad): EXCUSE ME?!:dryadmad: (Me): OW!, /defend (Dryad): :dryadhappy: (Nurse): :nursesad: (Me): thanks,(Nurse name) ! (Nurse): Ahemm?!:nursemad:(Me):Oh, right!/heal(Nurse): :nursehappy:,you're paying us double for forgetting. (Me): Aww, but-(Arms Dealer and Truffle,ready to beat the out of me <like my personal censor?> ): Excuse us, but did we hear a 'but?!' (Me): Of couse not! ,I'll get my wallet out now! Also,(AND THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!) we need more empty slots for characters and worlds,on BOTH local and iCloud (this would be MUCH appreciated if done before the 1.3 mobile reset),I'd like to make 1 more and Sorcerer and Summoner, 1 for an expert Corruption world(Summoner,he will need the 'Worm Scarf' a little more than the Sorcerer, due to LOOOW defense) and 1 for an expert Crimson:brain: world('Brain of Confusion' = mind powers, ooohhh!...,I'm sorry,had to say that,ge are a sorcerer after all, he probably uses his mind to use magic), and I need to be able to back both profiles and worlds up to local, seeing how I don't have Internet access at home(iCloud requires Internet, in case you didn't know),and how there's an occasional crash while a world is loading, sometimes making it and any backups of it after that or right before it happens useless (it'll crash again,no matter how many times it's done). Sorry about the long comment:(, my gmail is: [email protected] , please reply ASAP! Thank you so very much if you ask/suggest anything mentioned above,sorry about not putting this in a "suggestion section!" Also, sorry if any of this extends the time until the mobile or console reset:(;(:dryadsad::dryadcry:$-_-:merchantcry::nursesad::nursecrying:~:(~:cry:`:rolleyes:`:cry:☹️
Are you on methamphetamine right now? And plus everyone here already knows who cenx is. And on the pc npcs can fight. And 10% of your post is what we consider roleplay and you can take that into the roleplay section of the forum. And your "Personal censor" can be easily replaced with [SPOILER] [/SPOILER] And unless your playing with other people, your items cant get stolen. And it cant extend the time of the reset.

No,I just wondering why hy no one thanked Cenx or even mentioned him/her/they,or at least it seemed like it(I know, don't make assumptions).Also,I just added the roleplay for laughs ,sorry if you didn't find it to be…*snicker* priceless! (Sans fan alert !)
[doublepost=1493166465,1493166160][/doublepost]
No,I just wondering why hy no one thanked Cenx or even mentioned him/her/they,or at least it seemed like it(I know, don't make assumptions).Also,I just added the roleplay for laughs ,sorry if you didn't find it to be…*snicker* priceless! (Sans fan alert !)
Wait,did I actually ask Cenx to add NPC fighting(and defense and healing), or did I accidentally make it a statement? *gasp* OH WAIT , or did I accidentally demand it!?(I like to be a nice person)
[doublepost=1493166510][/doublepost]Sorry, gotta go! Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom