Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder for everyone to stay on-topic.

This Thread is about celebrating Terraria selling 20,000,000 copies of the game. Not for general chit-chat or sharing of game ideas. We have Forum Sections and Threads dedicated for those sorts of things.

Looking back on this Thread as an on-topic post. It's still hard to believe the game has sold 20 million copies. It's a great achievement, and symbolizes how far Terraria has come.

Just a reminder for everyone to stay on-topic.

This Thread is about celebrating Terraria selling 20,000,000 copies of the game. Not for general chit-chat or sharing of game ideas. We have Forum Sections and Threads dedicated for those sorts of things.

Looking back on this Thread as an on-topic post. It's still hard to believe the game has sold 20 million copies. It's a great achievement, and symbolizes how far Terraria has come.
symbolizes? It IS how far it has come.

Sadly, I play amazon version of mobile terraria. it is not getting updated anymore. I have to stick with 1.2.4 BUT1.3 is a HUGE update! and now 20M copies sold!?!?!? Good job RE-LOGIC!

Sadly, I play amazon version of mobile terraria. it is not getting updated anymore. I have to stick with 1.2.4
@PappaWassen, I'm going to double-check your statement here, but I'm 99.9% certain that Amazon Mobile versions WILL be getting 1.3 along with the GooglePlay Android and iOS versions. This of course assumes that your particular device has the sufficient hardware specs (mostly RAM, the minimum spec still to be determined) to support the game.

Hooray! 20 million subscri- I mean, Terraria copies sold! This is a miracle!
Also, what was that yellowish thing that looked like a Shadow Orb in the 2011 trailer?

Glad to see that Terraria has sold 20,000,000 Copies! ;) I do have some ideas for the staff to consider/implement??? I think one thing they should work on is a Hallow theme boss, SpiderNest boss, Sky Island Boss??? I think by adding extra bosses, I think it would add an extra layer of depth.

do have some ideas for the staff to consider/implement??? I think one thing they should work on is a Hallow theme boss, SpiderNest boss, Sky Island Boss??? I think by adding extra bosses, I think it would add an extra layer of depth.

I think a hallow boss would be cool! One you cold fight before the mech bosses/plantera.

While thinking of new potential ideas for the game is interesting, the topic should remain focused on celebrating Terraria and it's milestone rather than thinking of new ideas for the game.

If you wish to expand on the concept of a Hallow Boss or other bosses like a Spider/Hallow Boss, you may do so in this Forum Section by creating a Thread, where you can share your ideas for the Developers in more detail:

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/npcs-enemies.40/

Oh, I didn't even think about the content of the thread. I was just responding to all my alerts. I feel stupid now...I'll try to be more alert next time!

I'm a bit late, but... I'm so proud of you guys! And us (the players), as well, in a certain way. I can't believe Terraria grew so much in the past years <3

Oh man, watching that old trailer has filled me with so much nostalgia I feel like I'm going to burst.

Oh the memories, I love the fact that I've been able to follow this game through it's development and see how it's grown, I can actually expect people I meet to know what Terraria is without me telling them about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom