Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how long it will be before 50 million players. lets hope a special event happens in terraria when that happens :D

I’ve been playing this amazing game since it’s initial release, and it has been a lot of fun to see it grow in content, players, and copies sold. I really wish I knew about the forums earlier though. Terraria is a great game with the best community of any game out there. And fun fact, terraria was the second game I ever played, first being break the brick. Terraria is better than break the brick though. All the devs deserve what they’ve gotten, and more. Yoraiz0r, redigit, cenx, and more deserve every penny they have ever got from this game 12/10, love to see that 20000000 people got to experience this joy.

People are mean to me about liking terraria more than Minecraft. Minecraft has 8/10 rating, but terraria has 10/10. That shut them up for a while. I rest my case. Terraria is amazing. 100000000 times better. I’d rate it 11/10 for that! And with all the updates going on, that’s even better!

People are mean to me about liking terraria more than Minecraft. Minecraft has 8/10 rating, but terraria has 10/10. That shut them up for a while. I rest my case. Terraria is amazing. 100000000 times better. I’d rate it 11/10 for that! And with all the updates going on, that’s even better!
"ratings"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom