Standalone terraria ultimate team recruit (massive standalone coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dradonhunter11

Official Terrarian
hi everyone!

I am here to announce a new recruit for a new mod named terraria ultimate (not ultimate terraria, totally different) but here some info about it.

What is exactly terraria ultimate
terraria ultimate is a mod developed by the apocalypse mod team, but we decide to go further than tapi, anyone that made a mod for it can and include it in this ultimate standalone. Lot of new boss are planned including a hew final boss for terraria (more challenging than moon lord)

How it organized?
the mod is developed with 4 sub team, any modder that was having a big mod on tapi will have his own sub tea. For people that keep asking why we split in sub team, it because the work on the mod is a lot faster.

Who are the leader of sub team?
the actual leader of the team are:
@Sin Costan (projectile and weapon)
@bluemagic123 (ai, net thing and custom hitbox)
@TheGamingBoffin (world gen related stuff, like alt of biome and more)
@Notch (project manager, general thing) [FULL]

What I need to join the team?
only post on this thread with following thing:
Specialty: coder/spriter
your leader: Notch/sin/blue/boffin (or the one that are interested to be one and was having a big mod to port in this ultimate standalone)
nothing much hard

ore send a request on steam group:
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/TUApo

thanks to everyone that read that post!

Last edited:
you need to have the next following thing now:
name (not real one)
your experience:
some exemple of what you made
your level in coding/spriting: small/intermediate/big

Uh, is this a ripoff of Ulterraria--It is Standalone, a VERY similar name, and a lot of the same mechanics (From what I can see)

nop, it officially a lot of mod made by my entire fusion in one, terraria ultimate is because we will add over 500 item, 100 mob, hallow alt (the one from apocalypse mod), terramineral ore, 50 new block, 10 new boss with unique ai and more

Specialty: Spriter
Leader: Sin

Just don't expect me to be on 24/7. I am working mainly on the Alpha-9 mod, but I am willing to help out here.

we are still recruiting, there is the mod list that will be in the standalone:
apocalypse mod
terramineral
dimensional book
tapi and tmodloader mod support?

Specialty: Coder
Leader: boffin

I have not made a mod yet... but I can read and write fluently C# and I learn quickly :)

(p.s my name its pronounced Salakin. 4s as A)

Specialty: Spriter, but I can code.
your leader: Notch
Example of my work:
EyeOfApocalypse.png

Well just putting this here so I can continue helping you guys out. I can start spriting at any time.

Can I join?
Spriter w/ lots of ideas n' some little coding experience
Leader: Anybody (Maybe @Notch)
BTW, you should try to change your name
Also, work example:
Skyvern Sword.png

Specialty: Spriter, but i can also code BARELY, no C# at all, but i learn very quickly.
Leader: I have no preference.
Examples of my best work:
Blood'sLust.png
This is the Blood's Lust, The Crimson Variant of the Nights Edge.And It's True Variant:
TrueBlood'sLust.png
. I would not mind turning these to 90' angles if u wanted to implement them(they are also in 2x2 pixles, true to terraria style).I also have this picture, which I made in 1 Night
Profile Pic.png

Notes About me: I'm only 12, so i wont be available all the time, but i will whenever i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom