1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

tModLoader Terraria Ultra Apocalypse - The reborn (Terra Energy, boss rework and dimension) [RECRUITING]

Discussion in 'Works-in-Progress' started by Dradonhunter11, Mar 21, 2015.

?

How difficult is the Eye of apocalypse compared to the frost moon

1. Very easy

8 vote(s)
    21.6%
  2. easy

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  3. not to hard but not to easy

15 vote(s)
    40.5%
  4. hard

7 vote(s)
    18.9%
  5. very hard

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  6. impossible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. very impossible

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  1. Dradonhunter11

Dradonhunter11 Official Terrarian

for now, on mob we are ok, for corrosion tile and covert tile, nothing is made we try to go with exact same thing has tobbvald suggestion

2. Dradonhunter11

to conclude the spoiler of standalone until the real thread came out, there is all the big new biome:
    cyber, covert, corrosion (contagion), meteoridon (meteorite expension) and the apocalypse biome

3. Dradonhunter11

4. Dorito Borito

Dorito Borito Terrarian

can you make this for tmodloader?

5. leqesai

leqesai Terrarian

Why are you reviving a two year old thread...

6. Dradonhunter11

Because it is actually on the way lol

Working on the mod that it will depend on, biomelibs is one of them ^^

7. leqesai

leqesai Terrarian

Well I'll be buggered!

8. Dradonhunter11

I just need to update thread :p But if you look on my profile update, you can see some stuff ^^

9. Sharpfart

Sharpfart Steampunker

I made a sprite for the Mechanical Trio. You can use it all you want, as long as you credit me.

Attached Files:

10. Dradonhunter11

I'm not even if I wanna re-do this thing as other mod probably have this, I want something unique kinda :p Not repeating what other mod do ^^

11. Dradonhunter11

We are back! Well, at least I'm back (and developping alone this time). I'm completly revamping the mod and this time there is proper lore! This time I won't focus only on adding new content but on reworking old boss so you must fight them in ultra mode to progress! There is also a whole new progression system coming, currently all the step will in the thread.

12. Dradonhunter11

Added terra energy section ^^

13. Ronny

Ronny Plantera

Hi! Just found this mod today and I think it's awesome so far! It's so cool that the new ultra mode has what I would call converted bosses (because they are modified in ultra mode, which I don't think I saw this before in a terraria mod in Tmodloader). Also, a electricity system in terraria? I don't think that has been done before! I gotta say this mod is so revolutionary! Haven't tried it before, but it looks awesome! Keep it up!

Dradonhunter11 likes this.
  14. Dradonhunter11

Electricity is really experiemental in it's current state, especially with machine as I'm working rn on their recipe system. There will be timed crafting, but won't be grindy crafting. For exemple in the furnace, ore will be 1 ore = 1 ingot. I'm also working on something secret that is rather interesting, wich of coruse involve machine.

I post update on my profile regularly to ^^

15. Dradonhunter11

16. Dradonhunter11

Open for recruitement and dimension world gen added (or at least, current progress)

17. Dradonhunter11

Added link to the mod discord! We are also in need of spriter!