Votes: 3 6.0%
  • impossible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • very impossible

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
64 bit is done, but I'm waiting for tml 0.11 to release. This mod progression line is still on progress, especially since I have to deal with many of the vanilla mechanic (like WoF spawning, which need to be changed).

Good to hear, can't wait for it's release. My world currently is still perfectly fine but I tend to go pretty far in my modded worlds and I'd love this finish one instead of having to worry about Memory issues :). Will be keeping my eye on this :D!

Hey I saw FuryForged also mentioning Tmodloader 64bit, was wondering how it's going and/or if there's a progression list somewhere :)? Would love to see this in action :D!
Please read the topic of this post. This is for a mod, not for tmodloader 64 bit.

Is this mod still unreleased or is it out? I saw a download link for 1.1.1, but it seems to be either broken or taken down.
Edit: never mind. That was for TAPI.

Here a quick spoiler, some boss will be gated trough "raids", raids are multiple task that will lead toward summoning a boss and then you lead a massive attack toward that boss to defeat it in the end.

7ECSfZq.gif

Hey there everyone! Just thought I would drop by to mention that I may be the (or one of the) music composers for this mod. Dradon reached out to me after I made a post on this forum earlier today. The mod looks great so far and I can't wait to start working on some themes!

Last edited:
How do modded liquids work? How did you code it? How do I make another dimension?

My (possible) mod will expermiment with EVERYTHING.
Enemies
Bosses
Biomes
Items
Classes
Armor
Invadsions
Lunar Pillars
Blocks
Music
Dyes
Dimensions
Liquids

How do modded liquids work? How did you code it? How do I make another dimension?

My (possible) mod will expermiment with EVERYTHING.
Enemies
Bosses
Biomes
Items
Classes
Armor
Invadsions
Lunar Pillars
Blocks
Music
Dyes
Dimensions