tModLoader Terraria Ultra Hardcore

Tony Wang

Terrarian
Welcome to the Terraria UHC Thread!

-----------------------

This is Terraria Ultra Hardcore!

This isn't about having more items, more weapons, or more bosses - this is a whole new game mode!! The concept is simple - there is no way to restore health except through healing items, but even those are nerfed!

Features:
  • Adds a freaking GAME MODE!!
  • No natural regeneration
  • All healing potions nerfed
  • Hearts do not restore health
  • Nurse does not heal
  • Life Crystals only increase your max life by an average of 10
  • Respawn with full health
  • Boss-Fight Mode to make some bosses and events actually possible!
  • Commands /all or /self to see death counts, plus commands /playeruhc, /worlduhc and /uhcstatus.
Coming Soon!
  • Support for team pvp modes
  • A not non-existent icon!
  • Create dedicated UI panel for displaying death counts
  • Fix issue with ghostHeal projectiles
  • Add Adjustable Enemy Damage Multiplier on world (or player) creation

Created by Eliclax

v0.2

-----------------------

I pulled this idea from UHC Minecraft, which can now be simulated by using a hardcore character and a bunch of friends! If you aren't into that type of game-mode, don't worry - simply start a new world with a softcore character and play!

If you have any feedback or bug reports, tell me below - thanks!

-----------------------

v0.2 [19 Feb 2018]
  • You can no longer heal with the Nurse.
  • Players or worlds can be in UHC Mode. You're experience will be Ultra Hardcore if either the player or the world is in UHC Mode.
  • Type /playeruhc or /worlduhc to make the player or world uhc, respectively.
  • Type /uhcstatus to see if the player or world is in UHC Mode.

v 0.1.1 [4 Feb 2018]
  • Added '/self' and '/all' death counts.

v0.1.0.1 [1 Feb 2018]
  • Added Better Description

v0.1 [1 Feb 2018]
  • Released

-----------------------

Credits
Jopojelly, Darklight, and may others at the tModLoader Discord Server who helped me with the coding!
Relogic for existing :D

Last edited:
imksushi's deathcounters adds a counter too but to be able to see it in UI is something new!
want to see that too, even though I don't play much hardcore
and also, why do you need death counters if you can die once in hardcore? That I don't understand

imksushi's deathcounters adds a counter too but to be able to see it in UI is something new!
want to see that too, even though I don't play much hardcore
and also, why do you need death counters if you can die once in hardcore? That I don't understand

Ah - because you can play with softcore too!

I guess the name 'Ultra Hardcore' is a bit misleading, but it doesn't derive from the 'Hardcore Mode' in Terraria. Rather, the idea is that you don't get to heal except a tiny it with potions, which is actually an idea from Minecraft 'Ultra Hardcore'. Of course, on Minecraft's UHC it is in fact effectively in hardcore mode, but you don't have to do that with Terraria - like I said in the description above

I pulled this idea from UHC Minecraft, which can now be simulated by using a hardcore character and a bunch of friends! If you aren't into that type of game-mode, don't worry - simply start a new world with a softcore character and play!

Idk if anyone will read this but whatever.
So i just download this mod and thought:"how is this Ultra hardcore if you just got nerfed healing and nurse cant heal?" and decided to add revengeance mod
I really will need the death counters -_-

Back
Top Bottom