Music Terraria Underworld (Doom Inspired Remix)

SoulDestroyxr

Duke Fishron
Greetings

So with the release of the game Doom Eternal earlier in March and the sudden release of the Terraria 1.4 update, I have decided to create a remix of Terraria's underworld theme with musical inspiration from the newer doom soundtracks to commemorate this amazing year of gaming. I put a lot of effort into recording the instruments and editing the music, so please enjoy and give me your honest opinions down below!

Video itself was done by my friend ÐØTAÐER, props to him!

RIP AND TEAR!

Disclaimer: The backing track is still the original underworld theme created by Scott Lloyd Kelly, not me. The drums, extra pads, and guitars/bass are created by me (it's a remix).​

Greetings

So with the release of the game Doom Eternal earlier in March and the sudden release of the Terraria 1.4 update, I have decided to create a remix of Terraria's underworld theme with musical inspiration from the newer doom soundtracks to commemorate this amazing year of gaming. I put a lot of effort into recording the instruments and editing the music, so please enjoy and give me your honest opinions down below!

Video itself was done by my friend ÐØTAÐER, props to him!

RIP AND TEAR!

Disclaimer: The backing track is still the original underworld theme created by Scott Lloyd Kelly, not me. The drums, extra pads, and guitars/bass are created by me (it's a remix).​
Beautiful I think that terraria should adapt this soundtrack into the game as the underworld soundtrack

Back
Top Bottom