Tool Terraria Virtual Goblin Tinkerer - Reforge Simulator

leafsaber47

The Destroyer
Two of my posted threads were mainly about modifiers and reforging, so why not a third one?

Welcome to the Terraria Virtual Goblin Tinkerer, a small site I created as a distraction while all the work I have to do (art, vidyas, modding, RL) is pile up by tenfolds.

What does it do? Enter in some text for an item's name, choose what type it is and click the reforge button to get a prefix. This means the site's behavior closely resembles what happens when you sacrifice your cash to the Goblin Tinkerer in-game.

It currently doesn't have much:
All 64 vanilla weapon prefixes and all 19 vanilla accessory prefixes
Supports four different pools of prefixes
A weapon type selector for widespread theorycrafting and probability tests
That sweet reforging sound

It's missing key features, and lacks in CSS decoration. The site itself has more details.

Thanks to Terraria itself for bringing this mechanic to reality.
Click this sentence to see the site itself. What luck awaits you?

(requests are welcome, by the way, don't hesitate to give feedback and send me pics of your results (if you really want to))

Last edited:
This is truly bizarre. I feel obligated to comment just to point out how incredibly weird it is that the internet now has a functional Terraria reforge simulator. And that it took 19 tries to get unreal on an Onyx Blaster. Curse you, you money-grubbing goblin.

Small update (v0.3.1 in site) attempting to improve the site's design.
Also added the accessory prefixes in case anybody really needed it: the site changed in the HTML department quite a bit as well.

Back
Top Bottom