PC Terraria white screen/not responding issue

PokeBOT

Terrarian
I recently tried starting up Terraria and was met with a not responding terraria. Initially I was playing with tmodloader and I thought I just needed to re-download everything so I did. First I uninstalled and reinstalled terraria. Then I used Revouninstaller to try and uninstall the registry as well to no avail. I also erased the terraria folder in /MyGames and i have verified steam integrity download multiple times but only get the 1 file failed to validate bug. I get no error when starting the game only a not responding white screen. I have ran the terraria server to verify everything is working and it was successful no issues and my server started up no problem. I understand this thread is only for vanilla terraria but I found that if I installed tmodloader again and then chose to play vanilla terraria from the local play files it would actually run but then the modded terraria would do the not responding. My computer specs are a i7-8700 16gb of ram rtx 2070. Windows 10 and I have already checked for updates to make sure I was up to date. I do not know if it a corrupt file from when i played modded or what the issue is but any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks ahead of time!

I managed to fix it. Unfortunately I deleted my ENTIRE steam library including steam itself as a last resort and I managed to get everything working again

Back
Top Bottom