Terraria wing animations

Artiqu

Terrarian
I was trying to make a texture pack and tried to change the texture of the wings. However, i couldnt seem to edit the animation in game when flying. How do i change it to my texture?

Well, are you trying to replace the hoverboard with a type of wings? The file name is is Wings_22, so that should help. Also, the file should contain 7 pictures of the hoverboard.

The one image is probably just the item sprite for the inventory and not the actual hoverboard used for the animation. I'm pretty sure the hoverboard also uses a glow so you will need to find the respective glow sprite and modify it (Looks like it might use multiple. Try glows 41 through 44). The hoverboard is also formatted differently and has more frames than most wings, so if you are wanting to turn the board into wings, you probably wont be able to get good looking results.

The one image is probably just the item sprite for the inventory and not the actual hoverboard used for the animation. I'm pretty sure the hoverboard also uses a glow so you will need to find the respective glow sprite and modify it (Looks like it might use multiple. Try glows 41 through 44). The hoverboard is also formatted differently and has more frames than most wings, so if you are wanting to turn the board into wings, you probably wont be able to get good looking results.
Not quite, i was trying to make it into a flying nimbus. Overall, its worked out fine but im still finding the glow.

Back
Top Bottom