• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

PC Terraria won't install.

Kozandmo

Terrarian
That ought to be enough. :)

Does this mean your download is complete? I read it as your harddrive is full...
If the download is complete but you still can't start it, then you may have a problem with .NET or XNA.
Well i tried reinstalling steam and it deleted all my games, so i tried reinstalling brawlhalla, and it says the download is 175mb/175mb but it says like 3 days remaining. When i said the disk is full, i meant as in when i goto task manager its says the disk is at 100%
[doublepost=1481485601,1481485337][/doublepost]
That ought to be enough. :)

Does this mean your download is complete? I read it as your harddrive is full...
If the download is complete but you still can't start it, then you may have a problem with .NET or XNA.
and if i do have a problem w/ my .NET or XNA, how would i fix itt?

Kozandmo

Terrarian
Well, let's ask Marcus101RR about that.

Anyway, has Steam finished downloading Terraria or is it still stuck? If so you may have to contact Steam Support as was suggested earlier. I don't know what else to try either. :/
Well brawlhalla just installed after an HOUR, SO imma just try and wait for terraria to install. And i have already tried contacting steam but they still havent replied. Terraria has downloaded but hasnt installed. Thanks for ur help anyway bud :p
[doublepost=1481491216,1481491073][/doublepost]
Well, let's ask Marcus101RR about that.

Anyway, has Steam finished downloading Terraria or is it still stuck? If so you may have to contact Steam Support as was suggested earlier. I don't know what else to try either. :/
And it says its downloaded fully but it hasnt loaded whatsoever, and unlike when i tried reinstalling brawlhalla, there is no esttimated time left

Attachments

• Updating Terraria 12_11_2016 9_17_04 PM.png
    Updating Terraria 12_11_2016 9_17_04 PM.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 104

Marcus101RR

Master of Ravens
Well brawlhalla just installed after an HOUR, SO imma just try and wait for terraria to install. And i have already tried contacting steam but they still havent replied. Terraria has downloaded but hasnt installed. Thanks for ur help anyway bud :p
[doublepost=1481491216,1481491073][/doublepost]
And it says its downloaded fully but it hasnt loaded whatsoever, and unlike when i tried reinstalling brawlhalla, there is no esttimated time left

Can you try deleting the entire Terraria and installing it with Steam fully again? Run it all as Administrator to be safe.

r4v1n6

Terrarian
Hmm, Installing Terraria while running as Administrator might actually do the trick. The Terraria download includes installers for .NET and XNA which are run once. It might be those that are giving you grief.

Kozandmo

Terrarian
Welp, turns out was just my crappy internet connection. Ty for all the help tho :p
[doublepost=1481568028,1481567975][/doublepost]
Hmm, Installing Terraria while running as Administrator might actually do the trick. The Terraria download includes installers for .NET and XNA which are run once. It might be those that are giving you grief.
I did this and it seemed to work, but i downloaded something else without admin so it must be my interwebs

Captain Levin

Terrarian
Hi, I have the same problem of Terraria being stuck at low speeds of around 1kbps (it's stuck at 14% for me) on Steam right now.

What I've tried:
- Clearing Downloads cache
- Changing Download server
- Switching to mobile internet
- Reinstalling Steam

What I've noticed is :
- Other games will download and install 100% fine
- After restarting the Terraria download from scratch, the download speed always slows down around the 25MB download mark (which is about 14%)

Any ideas?

Top Bottom