Mobile Terraria won't launch

Hi , i paid ans installed Terraria on m'y phone and when i launch it hé download something say download complete and then it says could not find external .obb data please reinstall the game i tried to reinstall and it dont work . On m'y tablet it works fine

Do you have a micro SD card connected to your device? If so, try pulling it out so that the app downloads from the marketplace onto the devices memory itself.

From a quick Google search, it seems that the ".obb data" is related to external memory to the device. I'm no android tech person, but I think what I suggested is worth a shot.

Hi , i paid ans installed Terraria on m'y phone and when i launch it hé download something say download complete and then it says could not find external .obb data please reinstall the game i tried to reinstall and it dont work . On m'y tablet it works fine

1. Open up the "My Files" app on your phone.
  2. Choose "Device Storage" -> "Android" -> "obb"
  3. You should see a folder named "com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid"
  4. Inside that folder there should be a file named "main.125.com...TerrariaPaid.obb"
  • Assuming the file is there, click the checkbox beside it, and use the menu to select file properties.
  • It should be around 52mb.

If the file is not there, or is a different size, please post the details and we can try and offer suggestions on how to fix it.

A FIX: Had uninstalled and reinstalled the game to repair it after a major glitch rendered it unplayable (later discovered glitch was possibly due to the phone randomly resetting it's date to 6 days earlier).

There was never an external micro SD card installed, so the error saying it couldn't find it starting the game didn't make sense. Checked the Android data and obb folders, yes files there with correct sizes.

The fix (s3 using jellybean), go to System Settings, Application Manager... Open Terraria... Clear cache and data. Game launchedinstantly... Kid bowed down to Mom's android skillz. :) Hope rescues someone else.

I have the same problem, the clear cache and data didn't work, and I found the main.125 thing, it's 52.2 mb
Need help

Hey guys can someone be kind enough and help me please my problem is i installed terraria and paid for it and i opened the terraria and it says "could not find external .obb file please reinstall/relaunch the game"
i went to my files and checked the external memory to android to obb and it was not there so i went to SD card storge and it was there.i tried to move the obb from my sd card to the external and i relaunched the game same thing "could not find blah..blah...blah blah..."
Could someone help me please i beg of you

Hey guys can someone be kind enough and help me please my problem is i installed terraria and paid for it and i opened the terraria and it says "could not find external .obb file please reinstall/relaunch the game"
i went to my files and checked the external memory to android to obb and it was not there so i went to SD card storge and it was there.i tried to move the obb from my sd card to the external and i relaunched the game same thing "could not find blah..blah...blah blah..."
Could someone help me please i beg of you
[doublepost=1466806596,1466806477][/doublepost]hey guys i have sulotion fpr that problem i try to extract obb data to Android/Data/com.terraria
and its working.
[doublepost=1466806678][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1466806596,1466806477][/doublepost]
hey guys i have sulotion fpr that problem i try to extract obb data to Android/Data/com.terraria
and its working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-25-06-17-10.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-25-06-17-10.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 3,803
[doublepost=1466806596,1466806477][/doublepost]
hey guys i have sulotion fpr that problem i try to extract obb data to Android/Data/com.terraria
and its working.
[doublepost=1466806678][/doublepost]
and move the music files font files and Sound to Main
[doublepost=1466806812][/doublepost]
its working to me 100%
[doublepost=1466806962][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1466806812][/doublepost]
its working to me 100%
I have the .obb file in the right place, but still, it won't launch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-25-06-20-44.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-25-06-20-44.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,227
Sometimes, it will say "Fetching download url", and then go to the home screen. (I'm on Kindle fire hd6 btw)

sorry im not gppd in english beacause im filifino
[doublepost=1466807351,1466807317][/doublepost]no
1 download the obb file
2 chage his file type to zip
3 extract obb to Android/data/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid
4 move terraria sound file and Font and music to Android/data/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid
and
6 copy obb file to
Android/obb/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid
7install terraria app
enjoy working me 100% same problem download complete could not find obb file please reinstalled. the obbb but now i fix it
[doublepost=1466807914][/doublepost]
can i
1 download the obb file
4 move terraria sound file and Font and music to Android/data/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid
and
6 copy obb file to
7install terraria app
enjoy working me 100% same problem download complete could not find obb file please reinstalled. the obbb but now i fix it

: 1014775, member: 59868"]1 download the obb file
and
6 copy obb file to
7install terraria app
enjoy working me 100% same problem download complete could not find obb file please reinstalled. the obbb but now i fix it[/QUOTE]guys Vissit my website <redacted by staff>
tnx

Last edited by a moderator:
1 download the obb file
and
6 copy obb file to
7install terraria app
[doublepost=1466807914][/doublepost]
can i

: 1014775, member: 59868"]1 download the obb file
and
6 copy obb file to
7install terraria app
guys Vissit my website <redacted by staff>
tnx[/QUOTE]
I don't see a sound or font file

Fixed mine
for Version 1.2.12785
first download the obb file in this site
<link removed by staff>
and then you have to replace your original obb file with your downloaded file then you will have this file
main.12785.com.and.games505.Terraria.obb
so you rename it to
main.12785.com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.obb

Fixed mine
for Version 1.2.12785
first download the obb file in this site
<link removed by staff>
and then you have to replace your original obb file with your downloaded file then you will have this file
main.12785.com.and.games505.Terraria.obb
so you rename it to
main.12785.com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.obb
If you're having trouble with obb issues, please use 505 Games' method here: Workaround for the "obb" error on Android devices

Back
Top Bottom