PC Terraria won't start [Steam]

Maragus

Terrarian
Hello
A few days ago i uninstalled some mods and put it back on normal Terraria. But after that i simply couldnt start it anymore. When I try to start it nothing happens steam just says "ingame" for a few seconds than it goes back to normal. I have reinstalled it several times and looked in the internet for help but nothing works. Can someone help me?

I fear that I'm having an issue like that but it's quite different
when I unmodded terraria it just said : please launch the game from the steam client (which I launched via steam I also tried admin permissions but didn't work) I have the true terrarian trophy because the forms say that I have terraria on my steam which I do but it isn't running but rather telling me please launch the game via steam I think this was made as an anti-piracy method but instead it was a anti-legitplayer method ._.
3d81beb9db1911f46e46b24b5254dad7.png

I tryed to reinstall it and it worked! thanks for the advice (I couldn't believe I didn't try that) I hope you find a way to fix it soon.

Glad I could help. :)
I found a temporary solution. I just start the terraria.exe but than i don't have my steam support and no steam multiplayer. Can someone help?

do you have any files that say "steam.dll" in your terraria steam files? if it isn't there this means that terraria will not support steam achievements, steam multiplayer and other steam things so it's really important to have it as a steam user.

hm.. okay, I also had an issue telling me I couldn't run the game after unmodding but un and reinstalling worked are you sure that you are NOT using an illegal copy?

hm.. okay, I also had an issue telling me I couldn't run the game after unmodding but un and reinstalling worked are you sure that you are NOT using an illegal copy?
I am completly sure. I bought the game legally about 3 years ago on steam. It's NOT some kind of illegal copy i am using.

This Problem is stimm existant. Can someone help?
Maybe this can help: every time I start the game with my temporary solution for the first time after I started my PC all my achievements ingame reset. So every time I start playing I get like 6-7 achievements at once.

I've had a problem when Steam wouldn't launch entirely. I restart the computer and probably 1 out of 2 times it works, but it's still annoying. Anyone know anything about that?

Back
Top Bottom