Xbox One Terraria won't update on my Xbox one s

I switched from the 360 versions Nd bought the Xbox one version only to find It is in an even older version than the 360 and it says no updates are available to get 1.3??? It might be because the Xbox hasn't been online for a while but I don't know, please help if you can or tell me if I just need to put it online or something, thanks

I switched from the 360 versions Nd bought the Xbox one version only to find It is in an even older version than the 360 and it says no updates are available to get 1.3??? It might be because the Xbox hasn't been online for a while but I don't know, please help if you can or tell me if I just need to put it online or something, thanks
Hi there @NINJAPHEONIX64, if you're going by the release numbers that may be confusing.

The Xbox One is currently at 1.0.983.5 I believe, which is the equivalent of PC's version 1.3.0.7

If you start up your Xbox One Terraria you should see a difference and notice a lot of PC's 1.3 content.

I’m using an Xbox and for some reason it won’t update to the newest version it’s stuck on 1.0.1515.2
Same here! I'm kinda upset because the updated version has different stats for armor and stuff and it sucks not having that :/

I believe that’s the latest version. Console just numbers their versions differently than PC.
According to the Terraria wikipedia, the latest Xbox One edition is 1.20, which is the PC equivalent of 1.3.5.3.

According to the Terraria wikipedia, the latest Xbox One edition is 1.20, which is the PC equivalent of 1.3.5.3.
The wiki is fan updated and frequently inaccurate. I have the current version on my Xbox One. It's version number is listed as 1.0.0.29 when I go to "Manage Game and add-ons". In game it says v1.0.1515.2 in the bottom right corner while on the main menu.

My Xbox One S is showing that my game of Terraria is on version 1.0.1515.2. But all the wiki's and the forums report a higher version ie (1.20) and whenever I check for updates nothing comes up

My Xbox One S is showing that my game of Terraria is on version 1.0.1515.2. But all the wiki's and the forums report a higher version ie(1.20)
SO only PCs and mobile show their true version, that’s the version of console yes, but it isn’t still version 1.3.5.3, I don’t know why that’s is, it just is.

The wiki is fan updated and frequently inaccurate. I have the current version on my Xbox One. It's version number is listed as 1.0.0.29 when I go to "Manage Game and add-ons". In game it says v1.0.1515.2 in the bottom right corner while on the main menu.
The game is meant to be in version 1.3 according to the Terraria forums and most Terraria wiki's including the official one

The game is meant to be in version 1.3 according to the Terraria forums and most Terraria wiki's including the official one
I have the 1.3.5 content in my version, which is the same as yours. Also I merged your thread with this one since they're the same topic.
SO only PCs and mobile show their true version, that’s the version of console yes, but it isn’t still version 1.3.5.3, I don’t know why that’s is, it just is.
Version numbers are based on the build and update type. Consoles have different paradigms for how version numbers are generated while PC developers get to choose for themselves. Also current gen got Terraria when it was already 1.2 on PC.

I have the 1.3.5 content in my version, which is the same as yours. Also I merged your thread with this one since they're the same topic.
Greybrynn said:
Version numbers are based on the build and update type. Consoles have different paradigms for how version numbers are generated while PC developers get to choose for themselves. Also current gen got Terraria when it was already 1.2 on PC.

Does that mean the version I have is actually 1.30 and that the version number just didnt update

My xbox one edition says it's on version 1.0.0.30 in Manage Game and in-game it says it's version 1.0.1563.6
According to all these other ones, sounds like mine is not up to date? Any solutions?

My xbox one edition says it's on version 1.0.0.30 in Manage Game and in-game it says it's version 1.0.1563.6
According to all these other ones, sounds like mine is not up to date? Any solutions?
I believe that’s the latest version. Console just numbers their versions differently than PC.

Back
Top Bottom