Xbox 360 Terraria Xbox 360 item giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Palmiter

Eye of Cthulhu
Hello everyone, I am doing a Terraria Xbox 360 item giveaway,
all you have to do to enter is reply with your Gamertag,
the giveaway entries will start March 3rd 2015 1:00 PM EST and will end March 27th 2015 5:00 PM EST,
1st place winner will get any 1 end-game armor set 1 end-game weapon 1 end-game mining tool (thier coice) and 100 platinum coins
2nd place winner will get any 1 end-game weapon or armor set (their choice) 1 end-game mining tool (their choice) and 80 platinum coins
3-5 place winners will get any 1 end-game weapon or armor set and 50 platinum coins
6-50 place winners will get any 1 pre-plantera armor set 1 pre-plantera weapon and 30 platinum coins,
51-100 place winners will get any pre-mech bosses armor set and 1 pre mech bosses weapon and 20 platinum coins
winners will be told on 4/1/2015.

Last edited:
So some people might have been confused I sent out a message telling you what place you won and what you can ask for but I didn't say in the giveaway what my GT is an it's Quickman100 sorry if I caused any confusion.

So some people might have been confused I sent out a message telling you what place you won and what you can ask for but I didn't say in the giveaway what my GT is an it's Quickman100 sorry if I caused any confusion.
Next time you host a event, make it larger, put it in your sig and go to a popular page or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom