• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tAPI Terraria+

Everybody

Spazmatism

Logodum

Terrarian
Oh well. Don't sprite them I guess. Got any balance things? Like... things that should be balanced, or bugs? I don't want any bugs to be in the mod.
Okay, but if your friend doesn't like the mod for some reason, then i can still do the sprites. Balancing stuff is hard and takes a lot of time, but i will look into it if i have time. As for bugs, i think it's all good, but i will inform you if i find something.

_Mish

Skeletron Prime
OMG @Logodum you are the best spriter!

Can i steal you from this mod and you can help me with my mod plz?

Lol jokes, but if you could do some for mine i would love that!

Logodum

Terrarian
OMG @Logodum you are the best spriter!

Can i steal you from this mod and you can help me with my mod plz?

Lol jokes, but if you could do some for mine i would love that!
Sorry, but i will have to decline your request. I am not saying that your mod is bad, but i don't personally like it that much. I prefer when people add original content that they made themselves, rather than stuff from other games.

_Mish

Skeletron Prime
Sorry, but i will have to decline your request. I am not saying that your mod is bad, but i don't personally like it that much. I prefer when people add original content that they made themselves, rather than stuff from other games.
Alright then. Just doing what I like to do.

cough the thing you just sprited was from xenoblade cough.

Just an idea though.

In all seriousness, I really what @Everybody is doing, even if it does have a few video game references! I wish him the best!

Logodum

Terrarian
Alright then. Just doing what I like to do.

cough the thing you just sprited was from xenoblade cough.

Just an idea though.

In all seriousness, I really what @Everybody is doing, even if it does have a few video game references! I wish him the best!
I know that it's from another game, but it's fine by me if people add a few references. All the content in your mod is from other games.

Logodum

Terrarian
Finally made an arena today, so i could fight the moon invasions. I have got to the final waves on both moons and here is some stuff i noticed while i was playing:
-Everscream doesn't drop any pinewood at all.
-Both Santank's and Ice Queen's armor drops are really low. I got all the way to wave 20 (Final) and killed both Santank and Ice Queen atleast 20 times, but all i got was Santank Mask and Ice Queen leggings.

Logodum

Terrarian
I don't know how hard it is to code, but can you add accessories that would let your minions apply different debuffs ?

superhc

Spazmatism
I don't know how hard it is to code, but can you add accessories that would let your minions apply different debuffs ?
if I could like this post more than once I would..but I cant..so I will have to settle with LIKING EVERY SINGLE POST YOU HAVE EVER POSTED SINCE THE DAWN OF MAN!!:mad: (authors note: I will not like another post until it is worthy of being liked :naughty: )

Top Bottom