tAPI Terraria+

Version 1.0.1 is out! It's called the Agents of Shield Update (Credit to @Freddy's for that joke. And yes, it was a joke, but I just personally gave it that name because I found it funny.) This is gonna be much awesome! Yay!

@superhc
@Pumpking
@Qw2
@Typhoon
@Logodum
@Fortanono
@Pumpking
@Everybody
so about that everscream shield..will the minions disappear if you get back to full hp after summoning them? or will it be a constant bonus that I will then bathe myself in lava at the start of each life to get again? :naughty:

so about that everscream shield..will the minions disappear if you get back to full hp after summoning them? or will it be a constant bonus that I will then bathe myself in lava at the start of each life to get again? :naughty:

It's currently not a constant bonus; a thing that's supposed to aide you in your time of need; are you proposing a change? Because if you are, I might be able to make one. The problem with a constant bonus is that you just need to bathe in lava, and that's pretty much it for the rest of your life (until you die). I can make it extended if that's what you're asking. On the topic, what are you asking?

It's currently not a constant bonus; a thing that's supposed to aide you in your time of need; are you proposing a change? Because if you are, I might be able to make one. The problem with a constant bonus is that you just need to bathe in lava, and that's pretty much it for the rest of your life (until you die). I can make it extended if that's what you're asking. On the topic, what are you asking?
well maybe instead of something that id have to switch to my summoner weapon to get the bonus..which is something that id be doing a lot if I was between 49% and 51% constantly somehow :p..how about a +10% minion crit chance instead of +2 max minions..maybe 5-10% extra damage too but that could be OP :3
@Everybody

Last edited:
Version 1.0.1 is out! It's called the Agents of Shield Update (Credit to @Freddy's for that joke. And yes, it was a joke, but I just personally gave it that name because I found it funny.) This is gonna be much awesome! Yay!

@superhc
@Pumpking
@Qw2
@Typhoon
@Logodum
@Fortanono
@Pumpking
@Everybody
Nice update! I like shields aswell. Although, was there really a point in adding ore shields? We have berberberborscing's and Thorium mod already, that add the same shields.

well maybe instead of something that id have to switch to my summoner weapon to get the bonus..which is something that id be doing a lot if I was between 49% and 51% constantly somehow :p..how about a +10% minion crit chance instead of +2 max minions..maybe 5-10% extra damage too but that could be OP :3
Or maybe it will spawn 2-3 tiny Everscream minions, that would shoot needles? Dang, now I really want those added in the game.

Btw, is it for tAPI r15?
I am asking because the imunnity potions are not working and the same with the Piranha Staff. Also, does the broken hero bow drop from the solar eclipse monsters ? I spawned like 1000+ of them ,but the only thing i got was a few banners.
EDIT:
Hey ! Maybe you can add a Calming Candle that would lower the mob spawn rate significally ?

Last edited:
Btw, is it for tAPI r15?
I am asking because the imunnity potions are not working and the same with the Piranha Staff. Also, does the broken hero bow drop from the solar eclipse monsters ? I spawned like 1000+ of them ,but the only thing i got was a few banners.
EDIT:
Hey ! Maybe you can add a Calming Candle that would lower the mob spawn rate significally ?

Most to all of the items were working for me in tAPI r15. Also, what Solar Eclipse monsters were you using? And I'll test out the Ankh Potions when I get a chance; I'll see what's wrong with them.

Most to all of the items were working for me in tAPI r15. Also, what Solar Eclipse monsters were you using? And I'll test out the Ankh Potions when I get a chance; I'll see what's wrong with them.
I was using Swamp Things and Reapers monsters. Also, maybe add a mana lantern ? (The same as hearth lantern, but gives mana regen instead)

I was using Swamp Things and Reapers monsters. Also, maybe add a mana lantern ? (The same as hearth lantern, but gives mana regen instead)

A Mana Lantern wouldn't really be a bad idea. I'm adding that to the list of things I'll try to get done (I have a list :p) Also, the Broken Hero Bow drops from Eyezor. Anything else?

A Mana Lantern wouldn't really be a bad idea. I'm adding that to the list of things I'll try to get done (I have a list :p) Also, the Broken Hero Bow drops from Eyezor. Anything else?
The Piranha Staff does not work as well. I will go test all the other stuff right now, to see if anything is not working. Also, do i need to convert r14 mods to r15 ? I am having no problems at the moment, but would be nice to know.

The Piranha Staff does not work as well. I will go test all the other stuff right now, to see if anything is not working. Also, do i need to convert r14 mods to r15 ? I am having no problems at the moment, but would be nice to know.

What do you mean convert r14 into r15? I'm pretty sure all I have to do is build it in a r15 Builder.

What do you mean convert r14 into r15? I'm pretty sure all I have to do is build it in a r15 Builder.
Sorry, i meant build them. Now i need to go and build all my 32 mods :sigh:
[DOUBLEPOST=1429872009,1429871491][/DOUBLEPOST]The stuff i found so far:
-Teloport Bow has no shooting sound
-Red Bolt Converter has no shooting sound. Tooltip says it converts bullets into bolts, but actually it converts arrows
-Ever Burning Club has no use animation
-Laser Taker doesn't shoot when using Cell Fuel. Lesser Cell Fuel works fine.
-Deadly Transfer not working

Sorry, i meant build them. Now i need to go and build all my 32 mods :sigh:
[DOUBLEPOST=1429872009,1429871491][/DOUBLEPOST]The stuff i found so far:
-Teloport Bow has no shooting sound
-Red Bolt Converter has no shooting sound. Tooltip says it converts bullets into bolts, but actually it converts arrows
-Ever Burning Club has no use animation
-Laser Taker doesn't shoot when using Cell Fuel. Lesser Cell Fuel works fine.
-Deadly Transfer not working

Wow...

1) Teleport Bow can be fixed for that
2) I need to change the tooltip
3) Forgot to take that out
4) Before r15, Cell Fuel worked for me. What's the problem...
5) Forgot to take that out/fix it
6) About the Ankh Potions. When I made Terraria+, I switched the internalmodname. So... the Potions are probably using an internal mod name that no longer exists. Gonna go fix that.
7) Anything else? And how are you enjoying it?

Wow...

1) Teleport Bow can be fixed for that
2) I need to change the tooltip
3) Forgot to take that out
4) Before r15, Cell Fuel worked for me. What's the problem...
5) Forgot to take that out/fix it
6) About the Ankh Potions. When I made Terraria+, I switched the internalmodname. So... the Potions are probably using an internal mod name that no longer exists. Gonna go fix that.
7) Anything else? And how are you enjoying it?
Laser Taker consumes the Cell Fuel, but it doesn't shoot. When i use Lesser Cell Fuel it works fine. The mod is cool ! It always updates bringing new original content, although some of the sprites look to small or not detailed enought. I would like to help with sprites, but it's your "Solo Mod".

Hey, if you are going to release an update for your mod time any time soon, can you please build it in tAPI r14 ? Not many mods are compatible with r15 and i don't want to remove your mod just to play the older ones.

Making this sword was more complicated than i thought. Idk if it's good or bad, but i just can't make it any better. Here is your Monado Sword:
- Monado Sword
MonadoSword.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom