tAPI Terraria+

What do you mean "open" ? Some pictures would be nice

This is it
ooPP5J7.png

search.jpg

Oh well. Don't sprite them I guess. Got any balance things? Like... things that should be balanced, or bugs? I don't want any bugs to be in the mod.
Okay, but if your friend doesn't like the mod for some reason, then i can still do the sprites. Balancing stuff is hard and takes a lot of time, but i will look into it if i have time. As for bugs, i think it's all good, but i will inform you if i find something.

OMG @Logodum you are the best spriter!

Can i steal you from this mod and you can help me with my mod plz?

Lol jokes, but if you could do some for mine i would love that!

OMG @Logodum you are the best spriter!

Can i steal you from this mod and you can help me with my mod plz?

Lol jokes, but if you could do some for mine i would love that!
Sorry, but i will have to decline your request. I am not saying that your mod is bad, but i don't personally like it that much. I prefer when people add original content that they made themselves, rather than stuff from other games.

Sorry, but i will have to decline your request. I am not saying that your mod is bad, but i don't personally like it that much. I prefer when people add original content that they made themselves, rather than stuff from other games.
Alright then. Just doing what I like to do.

cough the thing you just sprited was from xenoblade cough.

Just an idea though.

In all seriousness, I really what @Everybody is doing, even if it does have a few video game references! I wish him the best!

Alright then. Just doing what I like to do.

cough the thing you just sprited was from xenoblade cough.

Just an idea though.

In all seriousness, I really what @Everybody is doing, even if it does have a few video game references! I wish him the best!
I know that it's from another game, but it's fine by me if people add a few references. All the content in your mod is from other games.

Finally made an arena today, so i could fight the moon invasions. I have got to the final waves on both moons and here is some stuff i noticed while i was playing:
-Everscream doesn't drop any pinewood at all.
-Both Santank's and Ice Queen's armor drops are really low. I got all the way to wave 20 (Final) and killed both Santank and Ice Queen atleast 20 times, but all i got was Santank Mask and Ice Queen leggings.

I don't know how hard it is to code, but can you add accessories that would let your minions apply different debuffs ?

I don't know how hard it is to code, but can you add accessories that would let your minions apply different debuffs ?
if I could like this post more than once I would..but I cant..so I will have to settle with LIKING EVERY SINGLE POST YOU HAVE EVER POSTED SINCE THE DAWN OF MAN!!:mad: (authors note: I will not like another post until it is worthy of being liked :naughty: )

Back
Top Bottom