tAPI Terraria+

So... there's a new update. Mostly balances and whatnot, but... yeah. Expect more armor in the next update. I find armor the most fun to code, to be honest. With the set names and whatnot. Show me any bugs you have and whether you like the new weapons. That being mentioned, when you all get the chance, tell me what you think about the new weapons, and if any old ones (cough cough Snowcrasher) should be buffed, or if something should be nerfed.

Just a random idea for armor that I had. Spiky Armor. Because the ranger class needs a second pre-HM set. Basically, it is crafted with Spiky Balls (since those are plentiful in the Goblin Army) and when you get hit with a full set on, a Spiky Ball drops to your feet.

Also, for nerfs, Antlion Armor is the first summon armor, and while it is hare to grind for (@superhc), it needs something else to gate it behind, as it is too easy to get. Maybe Meteorite Ore, since it's hot?

Just a random idea for armor that I had. Spiky Armor. Because the ranger class needs a second pre-HM set. Basically, it is crafted with Spiky Balls (since those are plentiful in the Goblin Army) and when you get hit with a full set on, a Spiky Ball drops to your feet.

Also, for nerfs, Antlion Armor is the first summon armor, and while it is hare to grind for (@superhc), it needs something else to gate it behind, as it is too easy to get. Maybe Meteorite Ore, since it's hot?

Spiky Ball Armor actually sounds like a good idea. As for Antlion Armor, I guess nerfs would be necessary. Although... +18% Damage vs. Slime Staff's 10 base damage means... 11 or 12 damage. 1-2 Damage increase... Is it that big?

Spiky Ball Armor actually sounds like a good idea. As for Antlion Armor, I guess nerfs would be necessary. Although... +18% Damage vs. Slime Staff's 10 base damage means... 11 or 12 damage. 1-2 Damage increase... Is it that big?
Makes sense, but then again, all other "class" armors are gated by something.

yes please :naughty:

Back
Top Bottom