tAPI Terraria+

I like how I'm not listed in the credits. Y'know, for introducing you to Terraria in the first place? Or Sky, for, y'know, buying you Terraria? But it's fine, it's fine. I see how it is!!!!!

When I try shopping at The Powerful Vesk the game crashes without creating a Log file. He also walks oddly, flickering in and out and when he stands still he is always in a "taking a step" frame of his walk cycle.

Not sure if the crash is related to any of the other mods I have installed or not (curse you tApi for not always making a log file!), but they are: ShockahBase r3, Accessory Slot+ r1, BaseMod, GRealm, NeoUtilities, Pumpking's Mod, Terraria+ and TheInvisibleHand.

When I try shopping at The Powerful Vesk the game crashes without creating a Log file. He also walks oddly, flickering in and out and when he stands still he is always in a "taking a step" frame of his walk cycle.

Not sure if the crash is related to any of the other mods I have installed or not (curse you tApi for not always making a log file!), but they are: ShockahBase r3, Accessory Slot+ r1, BaseMod, GRealm, NeoUtilities, Pumpking's Mod, Terraria+ and TheInvisibleHand.

I'm going to temporarily remove Vesk until he can be fixed. I'm gonna work on fixing him. Thanks for the report! I'll check his code. :D

If you dont mind, Im going to share my opinions on this mod, and some ideas of my own.

A simple, yet elegant mod. I love some of the ideas, such as the legend swords, and the True Upgrades. And the Armor textures are just wonderful! I swear they look just like they came right out of Terraria!! I would love whoever did that to teach me, or at least give me some pointers :D Back to the Main topic, I love alot of the weapons, and their general design, but the spriting needs abit more shading, it looks abit too colorful for my tastes. Also, maybe rename the 'Axel Blade" to Firewheel Axle, or something of that ilk? The band of Rejuvination needs abit of help aswell, since its a combination of Health and mana, maybe give it some mana regen or +20 mana instead? Or you could always make the band of rejuvenation a Crystal Heart and Regen Band. Also, the Muramasa is the fastest of the Pre-hardmode swords, so why is it second fastest? Anyway, thats just about all for me, overall its a great mod, and Id be more than happy to help with ideas or something (In Exchange for some coding/Spriting lessons :p ) overall, you got my support! :D

I intentionally held this back for a while, but now, (on my birthday. And yes, this was intentional) I have released the 1.1 Update! It's a pretty big update compared to the other ones. I think. I ain't got a clue. Well, just in case people no longer get alerts for this thread...

@superhc
@Fortanono
@Logodum
@Nine_Tails13
@CraftedNightmare Here!
@Zekeram12
@Qw2
Yeah... I get everybody? Okay.
HOLY CRAP NEW UPDATE I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE SUMMONER WEAP- *looks at the weapon list*....awwww ;(...wait is that an everscream gun? :eek::passionate:

happy birthday

HOLY CRAP NEW UPDATE I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE SUMMONER WEAP- *looks at the weapon list*....awwww ;(...wait is that an everscream gun? :eek::passionate:

happy birthday

I'm having the same problem as @berberborscing with Summoner Weapons. So until their fixed... I'm going to have to put all summoner weapons on hiatus. Thanks for the happy birthday! And the Everscream Gun? Ye, that is an Everscream Gun! Everscream Double!

Idea for the Thermal Blade recipe (that idea I suggested a while ago): How about Axel's Blade + Snow Crasher + Ectoplasm?

It would be a sword that inflicts On Fire and Frostburn at the same time.

This mod looks really awesome! I'm going to try it out!
Although, I have a problem, there is already a Destroyer Emblem in the base game, it gives +10% damage and +8% crit

CRAFTABLE LENSES/BLACK LENSES!!! lenses could be made from glass..and black lenses could be made from 1 lense and a few souls of night :D

edit: now that I think about it: craftable vertebra from bones at a bone welder

also craftable biome keys with 1 gold key, 10 of each bar, 20 of each soul, and 50 stone/ice blocks from the biome you need the key for :p

and of course: craftable coin gun made with a megashark and 30 gold/platinum bars :3

and finally: craftable lucky coin made with 1 platinum coin and 30 gold/platinum bars

lastly: sold mining armor by the merchant..but only if you beat the eye of cthulu? :D

Last edited:
This is a good mod, but in the mod info, you claim that your rival is ultraterraria. I'm just wondering if you got ultraterraria's permission to be rivals, because it is the better and more popular mod, so you don't really have the right to claim that you're rivals without ultraterraria's permission.
It's an inside joke with Ulterraria's leader, in the development convo, where we had some fun. And thanks for making me feel much better about Terraria+ being big someday. You really brought my hopes up man. Also, Ulterraria is currently as popular as I am, so I suggest you check out their thread, and see how it's doing right now (no offense, Zenvonicality). Did you do your research?
Also, when I was playing your mod, some of the accessories didn't seem to work for me. Anything that was supposed to summon something when I got damaged, like the bubbles and the spikes, wouldn't summon anything. This might just be a problem with my computer. Other than those two things, this is a really good mod.
The bubbles will all probably deal damage before you even get the chance to see them.
CRAFTABLE LENSES/BLACK LENSES!!! lenses could be made from glass..and black lenses could be made from 1 lense and a few souls of night :D
These are probably going to stay a drop
edit: now that I think about it: craftable vertebra from bones at a bone welder
Same as lens
also craftable biome keys with 1 gold key, 10 of each bar, 20 of each soul, and 50 stone/ice blocks from the biome you need the key for :p
These are rare for a reason
and of course: craftable coin gun made with a megashark and 30 gold/platinum bars :3
I could potentially remove Coin Gun from all of the Pirates' drop table and make it crafted with many Souls of Value.
and finally: craftable lucky coin made with 1 platinum coin and 30 gold/platinum bars
I could do the same with the Coin Gun, if I find out how to do that.

It's an inside joke with Ulterraria's leader, in the development convo, where we had some fun. And thanks for making me feel much better about Terraria+ being big someday. You really brought my hopes up man. Also, Ulterraria is currently as popular as I am, so I suggest you check out their thread, and see how it's doing right now (no offense, Zenvonicality). Did you do your research?

The bubbles will all probably deal damage before you even get the chance to see them.

These are probably going to stay a drop

Same as lens

These are rare for a reason

I could potentially remove Coin Gun from all of the Pirates' drop table and make it crafted with many Souls of Value.

I could do the same with the Coin Gun, if I find out how to do that.
craftable pet rock :naughty:
and craftable rock bed! craftalbe rock gun! EVERY BLOCK SHALL BE TURNED INTO ROCKS WITH THE ROCK CLENTAMINATOR SOLUTION!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom