tModLoader Terraria+

Everybody

Terrarian
Been a long time, everybody (see what I did there?). I've been away from the forums (On League of Legends Boards) but I'm back. I missed coding, and I missed Terraria (a bit, not in a longing kind of way). So here I am, to create content again. Here in the WIP version of the mod, I'll have planned content and finished content. Since I'm just starting up and screwing badly with tmodloader (a little help would be appreciated), it's gonna be a bit before I fin. And since I'm a lazy kid, Imma use some stuff (sprites I lost) from Terraria+.

Lots of stuffs from Terraria+.
Early Game Arrows
LoL reference weapons (Yay).
Verac.png
Verac

None. T_T

Last edited:
I loved playing the tApi version of this mod, I'm looking forward to this one!
ps. If you need some help with coding, feel free to ask me. :)

well too bad that installed every mod in the browser, but i disabled them because there outdated for tmodloader 0.7

Been a long time, everybody (see what I did there?). I've been away from the forums (On League of Legends Boards) but I'm back. I missed coding, and I missed Terraria (a bit, not in a longing kind of way). So here I am, to create content again. Here in the WIP version of the mod, I'll have planned content and finished content. Since I'm just starting up and screwing badly with tmodloader (a little help would be appreciated), it's gonna be a bit before I fin. And since I'm a lazy kid, Imma use some stuff (sprites I lost) from Terraria+.

Lots of stuffs from Terraria+.
Early Game Arrows
LoL reference weapons (Yay).

None. T_T
Glad to see you back at it @Everybody ,it's been a while.

Back
Top Bottom