tModLoader TerrariaExpansion

Do you want that i make

• Small Updates 2-4 Days

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marcin JOT.PE

Terrarian
Welcome in me new mod called TerrariaExpansion.
this mod gonna mostly improve the terraria summoner content

News

New Mod https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/summoners-love.55298/

Currently content 1.1
dupa.gif
dupa1.png
King Slime Bottle Spawns King Slime that will fight for you. Drop From King Slime (Expert 20 % , Normal 10%)
Slime_Blaster.png
Slime Blaster Shoot Slime Balls. Craft on Anvil With 1 Handgun ,1 Slimegun
Ninja_Clothes2.png
Ninja_Proj.png
New Ninja Armor Bonus "Turns Shurikens in Ninja Shurikens"
Harpy_Staff.png
Harpy.png
Harpy Staff Summons a Harpy to fight for you. Craft on SkyMill with 25 Feathers , 10 Clouds , 1 Life Bottle
Skull_Staff.png
Skull_Minion2.png
Skull Staff Summons a Skull to fight for you. Drop From Skeletron (Expert 15 % , Normal 10%)
Templar_Letter.png
Skull_Minion4.png
Templar Letter Spawns Templar that will fight for you. For now only Cheat Mod
Imported_piskel_10.gif
Life Bottle Used in Summoner Crafting Craft on Bottles/AlchemyTable with 1 Bottle, 1 LifeCrystal
New Boss Called Snow Flake
Bez_nazwy.png

With all items and drops
  • 1.0 - Released
  • 1.1 - New Summoner Content
  • 1.2 - Multiplayer compatibility fixed , New Summoner content, some bugfix
  • 1.3 -New Boss

Download is on Mod Browser

Working on

Join Mod Team and help
  • Need 1 Coder

Mod Team
Me - Coder/Spriter
Harrel alex - Spriter
DaGaminGem - Spriter
Nerd50 - Ideas Creator
FARemy - Coder

Credits
Re-Logic - For Amazing game
Iriazul - For Help With Coding
Snrasha - For Help With Coding

Last edited:
The Harpy Staff works perfectly, and looks nice too!

One suggestion though regarding its recipe -- It doesn't make sense imo to craft the staff on an anvil, if it's only made from feathers. Items that use an anvil should involve crafting from ore, or other harder materials. My recommendation is to have this crafted by using a Sky Mill. Sky Mills don't get used very much as it is (nor are they very useful in vanilla), and this item would be perfect for it. Also I don't think it would hurt to make the recipe a bit more complex -- both from a balance perspective and from a logical one. Something like 10 Sky Blocks + 25 Feathers would be an improvement.

Regardless, this is a great start! Also appreciate that you allow people to try out your mod in its very early phases -- if only more mod makers did that. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next! :happy:

Last edited:
The Harpy Staff works perfectly, and looks nice too!

One suggestion though regarding its recipe -- It doesn't make sense imo to craft the staff on an anvil, if it's only made from feathers. Items that use an anvil should involve crafting from ore, or other harder materials. My recommendation is to have this crafted by using a Sky Mill. Sky Mills don't get used very much as it is (nor are they very useful in vanilla), and this item would be perfect for it. Also I don't think it would hurt to make the recipe a bit more complex -- both from a balance perspective and from a logical one. Something like 10 Sky Blocks + 25 Feathers would be an improvement.

Regardless, this is a great start! Also appreciate that you allow people to try out your mod in its very early phases -- if only more mod makers did that. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next! :happy:
Thanks for suggestion i like it. This gonna be included in new patch

Thanks for being so receptive.

One last issue I forgot to mention -- the active summons from the Harpy Staff do not create any icon under the hotbar like other summons. Without this function, you cannot dispel or rid of the harpies if you wish to, unless you use another type of summonable minion to replace them with.

would it be possible for you to upload the file on here instead of mod browser? as mod browser doesn't work for Macs

Back
Top Bottom