Terrarian Bizarre Adventure - JoJo Mod for Terraria

We should be able to move the stamina bar because this mod conflicts with the Magic Storage mod (It does not show how much space you have left if you enter the storage), just like the rage and adrenaline bars of the Calamity mod, I have to uninstall and reinstall the mod just to see how much space it's left and it's annoying,just a suggestion tho i'm not complaining

hello, developer of this mod, I propose to put the sound of the second hand on the background of the stop time, as in the anime. I also propose to attach to the stand user a half transparent "stand fire?)". And yes, good luck, the mod is very cool !!!
If you're interested, I'm from Russia

I would like to see killer queen and The Spin (steel balls) included whenever possible. This is a very made mod so I hope it gets the vital stands in the continuation of the mod. Also the multiplayer doesn't work good with time stop and crimson court, players can damage the user of crimson court even without using time stop.

My mod does't have a pose key,and some of the sound can't be played(like star platinum‘s "Ora" and King Crimson's calling sound) Also,some of the combo can't work too,(star platinum's offensive time stop)maybe is the tmod upgrade cause these problems?Pls check whether or not it occured in your game and fix them,thanks a lot!

Attachments

• no pose key.png
    no pose key.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 107
Back
Top Bottom