Sprites Terrarian blade

Oskarvliet

Terrarian
I wad quite annoyed that when I finished my terra blade that it was weaker that the damn influx waver! it such an exciting weapon to build slowly and i am sad to have it overshadowed by other weapons. so i made the terrarian blade.
pixil-frame-0 (2).png

Type Weapon
Damage 250 melee
Knockback 6.5 (Strong)
Critical chance
12%
Use time 15 Very Fast
Velocity 10
Rarity
Sell 99 
Gold_Coin.png

Shoots pure terraria

Not sure how i feel about the crafting recipe or any other dubuffs it might inflict but i want it to rival the starwrath and meowmere.

You know, it's a running gag to even mention seriously suggesting a "True Terra Blade" on these forums, and I...

Man, I've just been through so many of these "new True weapons" ideas that I don't even know what I can say on why this is a bad idea that I haven't said before. It's just an unoriginal idea and has failed so many times already that it's pretty obvious that it won't ever happen, regardless of the stats anyone gives it. Sure, the Arkhalis mode thing is a rather novel little concept you put in (though you are just grafting an existing mechanic and not doing something completely new), but the last thing Terraria players want these days is yet another overpowered weapon to grind for, and again, no one ever takes True Terra Blade suggestions seriously. I get that each content update to Terraria intentionally power-creeps the whole game so that there's more progression to go through, but in this particular case, it's unwarranted for the game and unwanted by the community. So no, I'm afraid I don't support your idea.
I love this quote. Anyway, here's my personal take on not liking this.

You have stated no craftung recipe, it outclassed every other weapon because it does more damage per second than any other melee weapon while firing straight. There's why melee weapons near the end stop being a straight firing thing. That would just make them an upgraded gun sub-class. Also really? 99 gold? When we have a platinum coin?

Crafted with:
Tera Blade
Influx Waver
Cutlass
Star Wrath
Frostbrand
Mandible Blade

Needs a sword for every biome and some events

Last edited:
outclassed every other weapon because it does more damage per second than any other melee weapon while firing straight
It won't outclass Terrarian this way, and Star Wrath as well, most likely. And Solar Eruption can be quite bo-bo in close range.

But yeah, I still don't like it (not even mentioning it's Yet Another True Terra Blade thread). It just functions too normal for a fresh late-game weapon.

Crafted with:
Tera Blade
Influx Waver
Cutlass
Star Wrath
Ice Blade

Needs a sword for every biome and some events
I like this, but Frostbrand instead of Ice Blade. Just because yeah, it needs uses. And then maybe the Mandible Blade for desert.

But the sword itself needs a sort of improvement overall. Make the projectiles homing, perhaps?

You learn something new every day :)

also i edited it to include the frostbrand instead of the ice blade and included the mandible blade

I'll make this quick.

No.

Zero crafting recipe.
Simply overpowered.
No more true weapons. Seriously, it just doesn't work.

I'll make this quick.

No.

Zero crafting recipe.
Simply overpowered.
Why, why do you do that?! It was so short and quick and nice but nooo, you HAD to add something after that "no"...

Simply overpowered.
No it's not, and if it functions as TB it's plain weak for this level.

Thank you for reminding this once again. He learned the lesson I hope.

Why, why do you do that?! It was so short and quick and nice but nooo, you HAD to add something after that "no"...

No it's not, and if it functions as TB it's plain weak for this level.

Thank you for reminding this once again. He learned the lesson I hope.
Ok, and what were you hoping to tell me with this comment?

I never said anything about my opinion prevailing. I’m trying to say this won’t work in the game because of the lack of uniqueness and the dislike shown to these types of threads.

ok, but the way you said it sounded more like you were imposing your will.

Back
Top Bottom