PC [Terrarian/Intro] Woof :).

notpetethepug

Terrarian
Hi guys!

Yes I know I may look like a Doge, however I am very smart, yet cute. Some of you still may know me, others may not however I would like to introduce myself originally as the user Petethepug1 (Long story). I have decided to play this game, and join the forums again because I thought that the Terraria Community has improved massively, and I'm not even joking.

Over the course of playing free games on Steam I have gotten very bored, but then realized that I had the game Terraria still. At first I thought playing it would bore me half to death because it takes forever just to start out, and I thought of it being "2D" would make the game horrible. But when I finally convinced myself to come on I absolutely love the game <3. And I can tell playing the game again has really made my day! When I realized, and looked at the time I just noticed I been playing the game for four hours not even noticing :eek:. Anyways I am getting off topic.

I have wanted to come back, and reintroduce myself because I have missed the community for so long for about a year, and it means a lot to me getting to meet, and help other people whom need it the most. Try not to take me to seriously though, just because I help people doesn't mean that if you ask me to give all your items it won't happen lel. Only for a purpose really.

I have also been playing other games such as Trove, Minecraft, Dirty Bomb, Race To The Sun, and Goat Simulator but they have all made me bored easily. I been thinking of getting a new game causally but by just revisiting this its made more then just "a new game", more like a "next generation game."

Over all I think the game will provide me with a lot of time to sit, and relax when I need it (Well when I don't have to mine all day for things lol.) Don't worry this doesn't mean I am staying forever, or leaving all of my games however I am just saying that I will enjoy the game a lot generally for a long time.

Also one last thing: before moderators take action of me having two intro threads. I have actually tried to register with my Steam Account to verify I am a Steam User whom owns Pixel Pirates, and Terraria. But I ran into email issues, me using my email, but not having it apply. Instead it failed, when I registered with my regular email it failed because my first user @Petethepug1 email was already taken so I would like anyone to delete that account if necessary, and change my users email (This one)

I know this is hard to explain but I will appreciate it if a moderator helped me with this issue, and it should be easier for me to explain.

Anyways thanks, and I'm glad to be one with the Trove Community! :).

Last edited:
Bump.
There are no views, yet reply's, so I would like to encourage you guys to welcome me to get to know you guys to :).

Back
Top Bottom