Short Story Terrarian Mythology- My Interpretation

Finish the story?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazing. This story has come a long way, and the finale of the main story is here :) You did a wonderful job

(Also I think this is a good time to praise how you always referred to the PC as The Warrior, it really leaves it open ended to be whoever your character is :))

Well I have something pretty exciting to announce. With the addition of Martian Madness to the Less Important Stories section, Terrarian Mythology is now officially complete. Thanks for all your support guys, writing this has been really fun!

It is a great story but you're incorrect with your interpretation of Cthulhu. He has never been the essence of darkness. He has only been the essence of insanity, he may be one of the stronger great old ones but none the less he is not shadow or darkness related. In fact he isn't even the top of his bloodline and only one out of two beings to inherit the Earth. I know Terraria isn't Earth but Cthulhu isn't darkness... the creature Darkness would fit better. Even though Darkness is darkness... the whole bloodline is VERY confusing.

But I am all for separate universes... in that case, good job.

It is a great story but you're incorrect with your interpretation of Cthulhu. He has never been the essence of darkness. He has only been the essence of insanity, he may be one of the stronger great old ones but none the less he is not shadow or darkness related. In fact he isn't even the top of his bloodline and only one out of two beings to inherit the Earth. I know Terraria isn't Earth but Cthulhu isn't darkness... the creature Darkness would fit better. Even though Darkness is darkness... the whole bloodline is VERY confusing.

But I am all for separate universes... in that case, good job.
Hey, relax. Lovecraftian stuff doesn't apply directly here. It's my take on TERRARIAN lore, and it doesnt have to follow every reference exactly.

Back
Top Bottom