Short Story Terrarian Mythology- My Interpretation

Finish the story?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hmmm... maybe this could be canon! they could add this as a backstory, and players could skip it if they want, sure, but for those like me, who enjoy gaming that uses the imagination, it would be super cool! Re-Logic, i highly suggest this addition to Terraria.

hmmm... maybe this could be canon! they could add this as a backstory, and players could skip it if they want, sure, but for those like me, who enjoy gaming that uses the imagination, it would be super cool! Re-Logic, i highly suggest this addition to Terraria.
How would they add it in? Terraria is a sandbox, not really an RPG:p

I would like this to be considered the "official terraria backstory"- that would be a huge honor- but here's why I think it won't. 1) Like I said Terraria is a sandbox game that is left open to interpretation and 2) there are many other backstories on this forum, so even if they did there's a chance it wouldn't be mine :l

Thanks for the feedback though, it means a lot!

A lot of gods are of a lot things, and at many different points in a civilization's history. So I wouldn't put my bets on a single thing.

Umm, Anubis is actually the Egyptian god of death lol.
I know, I just imagined a giant jeckel creature wielding a sun staff lol. Just my messed up mind.
A lot of gods are of a lot things, and at many different points in a civilization's history. So I wouldn't put my bets on a single thing.
True. I would start in on the god Isis and how that name affects us today, but I don't want to start some argument.
Forget I said anything.

amazing, but you do know anubis is kinda the ancient egyptian god of death, right?
Like I said before, to countless other people here, I just for some reason imagined a giant jeckel god wielding a staff of sun, and thought "hey the name sounds cool", so I went with it because I suck at coming up with names on my own. My messed up mind for you :p

And thanks for the feedback, means a lot!

Okay... this is the most amazing thing I have read in a long time.
Everything fits together perfectly. It makes sense, it's awesome, just, wow.
You obviously worked very hard on this. It really looks like it had a lot of thought put into it, and really could be the real story behind everything. It's perfect. Just perfect. So seriously...
GOOD FREAKIN' JOB. THIS IS FANTASTIC.

Back
Top Bottom