Member-Run Project Terrarians in Real Life

Nageru, Ninja/Seducer/Thrower:

Darthmorf was working at his keyboard connected to his 50 inch monitor computer, entering the information on all his prisoners: Steef, Helena, and herself--Nageru. Sitting beside him was David Princer, quietly murmuring and whatnot, allowing snippets of information that he himself had acquired to be heard. "She has a large green hammer, which allows her to fight relatively well; must be confiscated." "His haircut is awful." "She's obviously got some experience in martial arts, so she's a tricky gal." Nageru's shoulders were heavy and sagged, and she had given up all hope of escaping, watching the world go past her as she was held captured in darthmorf's laboratory.

Helena and Steef had both been put on similar tables for investigation as Nageru, and had robotic servants on the move, their arms and appendages marking every note and transferring it to the computer Darthmorf was seated at. "David Princer!" Caramiltdansen shouted, grabbing the attention of the police chief almost immediately. Princer sighed heavily and stood up, walking towards the metallic table Helena had been attached to. "What is it, goblinface?"

"Why are you keeping us here? What did we ever do?" that was a decent question. They'd never been told why they had been captured, and neither had Nageru. David stared blankly at Helena.

"An antagonist never reveals his plans to his adversary." he sucked in his cheeks and went to walk back to his desk, but Caramiltdansen interrupted his stride:

"So you're going to keep us chained here, even though we haven't done anything." Princed turned around and unholstered a gun, pointing it between the eyes of Helena. He had grown a distaste for the trio's attitudes, and they'd been asking him and Darthmorf question after question. It was time he changed that.

"Look, sweetheart, you're here for a reason. The reason won't be revealed, but it exists. Now why don't you shutup. Thank you kindly." that ended the conversation, and David resumed work. Darthmorf had finished the information on Steef, and was about to finish on Nageru. The notes had all been compiled and the mad scientist was writing it all out in sentences and paragraphs, because he was all about writing. The quantity of documents and files he had stored on his computer's storage reflected that passion.

Steef had remained silent for the majority of the time, and was staring into Nageru's eyes with what looked to be the complete opposite of optimism. If they had been aware of the ambush that was to take place on them, then they could have easily fought back. Unfortunately, nobody could have warned them, and this is where they ended up. Steef shifted his body and looked upwards, eyes meeting the ceiling lights placed above. This was different, his boyfriend looked changed and alien to his surroundings; as if he had just been born. "Darthmorf, David," he began, "I would like to join you on your mission."

Nageru could hear a chuckle from Darthmorf, him flicking his mop of brown hair. "How do we know this is not a trick? Why would someone against us be wanting to join us in a matter of an hour? Surely something must be up."

"I understand that I have no future if I do not do something, so I'd like to at least work with you, if it is death that awaits me." Steef couldn't tilt his head to meet that of Princer and Darthmorf, but he continued confidently.

"I'm not getting it. How do we know you're loyal?"

"Because, darthmorf," Steef gulped down in his throat, "I will kill Nageru and Helena for you."

Featured Members:

- @ppowersteef
- @Milt69466
- @darthmorf
- @Teal

Oh boy, it's getting hot in here. The plot twist is strong in this one. Short stories, yet good. Tense is palpable.

I have silent hope to be included there... in far future maybe.

Thanks for the support, folks.
Sure. You do seem to be a good writer ( and Teal as well ), really good in fact. Reading your work is more than enjoyable and constant tense keeps me far away from being bored. :dryadsmile:

Teal hasn't been working on the latest entries because of our separation, but yes, thanks regardless!

Teal hasn't been working on the latest entries because of our separation, but yes, thanks regardless!
Yeah, will there be a place for me in a future, though? The far one at least? Just asking out of curiosity.

Just wondering. Well, I hardly know anything about you, so I'm not sure how I'd even begin to create a cameo for you, if I considered the idea.

Oh wow. This story just continues to amaze.

That plot twist, I can't wait to see what will happen!

Back
Top Bottom