-yoraizors scowl
-yoraizors spell

Attachments

• Capture 2017-04-14 11_11_01.png
    Capture 2017-04-14 11_11_01.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 1,341
82269.jpg
<
One of the hairstyles from the stylist, purple color.
Spider Breastplate, chlorophyte dye.
Spider Greaves , chlorophyte dye.
Seedling pet (Why not? :joy:)
Wisp, chlorophyte dye

Last edited:
This set has a little bit of backstory to it. I have played the heck out of Terraria on the console with my friend, and along the way, I picked up this. (On the computer for the snapshot)
Capture 2017-04-30 13_03_24.png
Reaper Robe: Black dye
Spectre Hood: Black dye
Spectre/Ghost Wings: Black Dye (Also interchangeable with spooky wings)
Wisp in a bottle
Shackle: Black dye
[doublepost=1493573124,1493573034][/doublepost]Also, my Wii U has something I can't remember. It's really blue, and has a red hat dyed blue as well.

Primitive Plantfish

Plantera Mask + Sky Blue Dye
Silly Sunflower Tops + Sky Blue Dye
Silly Sunflower Bottoms + Sky Blue Dye
Black Belt + Brown Dye
Apprentice's Scarf + Brown Dye
Star Cloak + Brown Dye
Weapon Of Choice: Sleepy Octopod

Last edited:
Primitive Plantarian
<---------
Plantera Mask + Sky Blue Dye
Silly Sunflower Shirt + Sky Blue Dye
Silly Sunflower Pants + Sky Blue Dye
Frost Wings + No Dye + Hidden
Black Belt + Brown Dye
Apprentice's Scarf + Brown Dye
Star Cloak + Brown Dye

two terries.png

My two "Terry" characters - the one I started the game with on the left and his newer version on the right. Left uses full Hallowed Armour with Mask and Lava Waders in full Purple and Black Dye, Worm Scarf with Unicorn Wisp Dye, and Nebula Mantle with Skiph's Blood as vanities. Yoraiz0r's Spell in the near-last slot provides his eye effect. Nebula Mantle in particular has a very nice afterimage effect with certain special armour set visuals and looks fantastic with the right dyes. Right uses full Loki's Armour with Violet and Black Dye, no Lava Waders or Spell, but the same vanities and dyes otherwise. One thing worth noting is that even though they're using the same wings with the same dye, Nebula Mantle looks slightly different because Hallowed Armour and Loki's set have slightly different pulsating effects.

Not displayed is the black cat with violet gradient on the left, and Nebula Dye Propeller Gato on the right.

karin.png

Karin, the melee DPS. It turns out you can dye the Familiar Wig, so I used Pink Dye to give her hair a slightly brighter shade than its default. Red's Breastplate and Leggings, Lava Waders, and Solar Wings all use no dye. Mechanical Glove plus Shadowflame Hades gives a neat effect, and she also wears a Worm Scarf with Infernal Wisp Dye. I've tried dyes on her armour, but ultimately decided it looks best with the additional contrast the default look provides. Seems to appreciate a Betsy mask on occasion.

akemi.png

Akemi, the third mage. Similar to Karin with Familiar Wig, Nebula Breastplate and Leggings, but no dye on any of them. Solar Wings plus Stardust Dye, and Worm Scarf plus Wisp Dye. I've also tried dyes with her armour, but again, the default appearance of Nebula armour adds a little extra life to her outfit instead of one solid colour theme throughout. More than any other set, this one seems to mesh best with the Void Dyed Suspicious Looking Eye that all my characters use.

erina.png

Erina the summoner (and her friends)! Jungle Rose with Chlorophyte Dye. Yoraiz0r's Uniform and Skirt with Chlorophyte and Shadow Dye respectively. Apprentice's Scarf instead of Worm for a change, using Chlorophyte Dye, and Vortex Booster with Green Dye. Truthfully not entirely satisfied with this one just yet, but I'm still working on it. Also works well with a no dye Moon Lord Mask and/or Chlorophyte Solar Cultist Robe.

Well, I haven't posted for quite some time. This is my another attempt at a Bloodborne costume. This is for PC.
This is what I used:
Obsidian Outlaw Hat - Black dye.
Leinfors' Excessive Style - Black dye.
Leinfors' Fancypants - Black dye.
Toolbelt - Brown dye.
Titan Gloves - Brown dye.
Leinfors' Prehensile Cloak - Black dye. (This is completely optional.)
A few screenshots, including the ones with the cloak.
Capture 2017-05-13 21_06_52.pngCapture 2017-05-13 21_09_17.png Capture 2017-05-13 21_09_58.png

Its got to be tax collector...
[doublepost=1494693719,1494693611][/doublepost]Its got to be Tax collector...
Screen Shot 2017-05-13 at 9.26.51 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-13 at 9.26.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-13 at 9.26.51 AM.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 224
Loki' Clothes, Wings, and Sunglasses (no Loki's Helmet)
The Clothes and Wings are colored Black and White
And Sunglasses are Black (or none idk if it makes a difference)

Here's two of mine:

The Mystic Warrior

Shroomite Mask W/ Lime Dye
Molten Breastplate W/ Lime and Black Dye
Hallowed Greaves W/Lime and Black Dye
Sun Stone W/ Lime Dye
Titan Glove W/ Lime Dye
Frost Wings W/ Green Flame Dye

The Futuristic Gunsmith

Shroomite Helmet
Meteor Suit
Molten Greaves