Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Everyone loves the Vanity Slot :dryadgrin:. But sometimes, we make our own vanities with dyes, armors and existing vanities. So SHOW US, the Terraria Community, your own Vanity Sets.

Mine First :dryadcool:
Tactical Ranger
SWAT Helmet w/ black dye
Hero's Shirt w/ black dye
Tuxedo Pants w/ black dye
Steampunk wings or Jetpack w/ black dye
RECCOMENDED WEAPONS:
Tactical Shotgun, Chain Gun, Vampire Knives

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-26-17-54-28.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-26-17-54-28.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 379
Can't get a great pic via console, but still. Anyway, I figured I would post mine because I'm always asked about my vanity.

Armor set: all dye is red & silver.
Scarecrow Hat
Spooky Breastplate
Spooky Leggings

Accessories: all dye is red & black except for the Pygmy Necklace, which is black dye.
Climbing Claws
Shoe Spikes
Bat Wings

Attachments

• IMG_20170531_170715.jpg
    IMG_20170531_170715.jpg
    936.5 KB · Views: 215
Can't get a great pic via console, but still. Anyway, I figured I would post mine because I'm always asked about my vanity.

Scarecrow Hat
Spooky Breastplate
Spooky Leggings

Accessories: all dye is red & black except for the Pygmy Necklace, which is black dye.
Climbing Claws
Shoe Spikes
Bat Wings
I might do this and make it green or blue.

Scarecrow Hat
Spooky Breastplate
Spooky Leggings

Climbing Claws
Shoe Spikes
Bat Wings
FNAF

Nonono not terraria. The 3ds. A homebrewed 3ds allows more than regular 3ds fubftions meaning i can add codes to all the games.like a code breaker
Discussion of modding/hacking any console device - including 2DS/3DS - is not permitted on this forum. Please keep your "homebrew" ideas and secrets to yourself and do not post them on this site.

Please read: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...olicy-regarding-console-mobile-hacking.35819/

Also, please try to add more content to your posts. Thanks.

So i cant make mods?
You can't make them for 3DS and share them here, no. What you do with your personal device in private is your business.

If you have other questions about this, please PM me and don't derail the thread with off-topic discussions.

Ok so I have 2 the first is:

Desert Scientist

Clothes

SteamPunk goggles w/ mirage dye
bee shirt w/ mirage dye
bee pants w/ mirage dye

Accesories

Magic Carpet w/ Mirage dye

Weapons

Leafblower (for the tree backpack it auto equips)

Queen/King of the Jungle

Clothes

Jungle flower w/ Mirage or Chlorophyte dye
Bee shirt w/ Chlorophtye dye
Jungle pants w/ Chlorophyte dye

Accessories

Titan glove Chlorophyte dye
Pygme necklace Chlorophyte dye
Any mount from jungle but Bee mount (Honeyed Goggles are best)
That is all

well i got one
Capture 2017-06-02 11_14_44.png

Bunny Hood w/ Loki's Dye
D-Town Breastplate + Leggings w/ Void Dye
Worm Scarf w/ Twilight Dye
Mechanical Glove w/ Void Dye
Loki's Wing w/ Void Dye

This statement is confusing me greatly.
A. Isn't the Bee Mount the only Jungle mount?
B. They Honeyed Goggles are the Bee mount.
So your asking for any mount from the Jungle except for the Bee mount, then saying it's the best?

No I was typing fast, the bee mount is the best mount and I was unaware of it being the only jungle mount

I made another one. Might change my avatar to this one.

View attachment 171972

Clothes:

Pirate Shirt + Pants (Both with black dye)

Accessories

Blindfold (dyed black)
Mechanical Glove
for some reason it never dawned on me that the blindfold can be used in a vanity. i guess 'cuz all the other immunity accessory's don't show on your character so i assumed this wouldn't either. you learn something new all the time on these forums :)

for some reason it never dawned on me that the blindfold can be used in a vanity. i guess 'cuz all the other immunity accessory's don't show on your character so i assumed this wouldn't either. you learn something new all the time on these forums :)

I learned it from the wiki before I started farming for it, and I instantly got the idea for that set.

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 4.26.02 PM.png

Twilight Hair Dye, Yoraiz0r Recolored Goggles (with Loki's Dye), Red's Breastplate(with Loki's Dye), Ankh Sheild, Yoraiz0r's Scowl, Yoraiz0r's Spell (Twilight Dye) and Stardust Guardian (Twilight Dye).

Back
Top Bottom