Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

<--- Some people asked about this 2 sets
The Undead Hunter.png

Here's my loadouts:
Guardian Equipment.png
+ Dark (The one i chose) or Gold-ish yellow skin character.
|
Undead Hunter.png
+ Dark skin character + Twilight Hair Dye
Was too lazy to just write about everything :dryadnaughty:

I don't know if this has been done before or not, but if it hasn't then i've solved the life long mystery of the creation of the shrek vanity set. Here it is:
View attachment 198915
I am not going to show how to make it.

because im evil.

ha ha ha ha ha ha

That would be:
Ogre Mask - Lime Dye
Buccaneer Tunic - Brown Dye
Buccaneer Pantaloons - Orange Dye
Feral Claws - Bright Lime Dye

So, this is my first attempt at doing an actual character, but I tried to create Red from one of the Undertale AUs

undertale_red_tribute_by_kawaiistrawberryfox-dacmrlb.png

Red.png
Red Riding Hood + Red Dye, Clothier's Jacket + Red Dye, Eskimo Pants + Light Silver Dye, Yoraiz0r's Spell (top accessory slot, just for flying purposes) + No Dye, Yoraiz0r's Scowl + No Dye, Cross Necklace + Violet and Silver Dye, Katana (sword attack), Razorblade Typhoon (gear attack).

Last edited:
Here's a few more I've made (I'm bad at names, don't judge)

Angel.png

Astral Angel (Solar Cultist Hood + Robes with Pixie Dye, Angel Halo with Skiph's Blood, Crowno's Wings with Skiph's Blood, Monk's Belt with Shadowflame Hades Dye, and Creeper Egg with Pixie Dye, Shadowflame Hex Doll. )

Sumo.png

Sumo Wrestler (kind of) (Monk's Bushy Brow Cap with no dye, Pumpkin Suit with Bright Orange Dye, Dryad Lioncloth with no dye, Shield of Cthuhlu (Hidden) with no dye, Golem Fist)

Floating Space Unicorn.png

Floating Space Unicorn (Unicorn Mask with Living Rainbow Dye, Space Creature Shirt with Living Rainbow Dye, Djinn's Curse with Living Rainbow Dye, Yoraiz0r's Spell (in top slot) with Living Rainbow Dye, Rainbow Gun, Rainbow Rod, Rainbow Crystal Staff)

Dark Raider.png
Dark Raider (Cowboy Hat with Reflective Metal Dye, D-Town's Breastplate with Reflective Metal Dye, Red's Leggings with Reflective Silver Dye, Yoraiz0r's Scowl with no dye, Star Cloak with Skiph's Blood, Vortex Beater, SDMG, Revolver)

Red's helmet, ancient cobalt breastplate, fallen tuxedo pants and Betsy's wings all with black dye.

Mine is weird, I guess...
- Rainbow hair dye
- Summer Hat
- Pirate Shirt (w/ rainbow dye)
-Ninja Pants
- Fishron Wings (w/ Hades dye)
- Angel Halo (w/ Hades dye)
fun.PNG

My "Mage" vanity set is:
- Jungle rose
- Yoraiz0r's Uniform
- Buccaneer Pantaloons