Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Thanos is actually a bit lighter in terms of skin coloring than that type of purple.. or i should call.. eggplant color.
I know he's a bit lighter in the movies, but I actually used the precise color value for his skin color in the comics, which I personally think looks better.

Alright, after playing Symphony of the Night and beating it in less than a week, I decided to make Alucard.
Hair: Pale blond, Make sure it's long
Eyes: Red
Skin: Just a pale skin color
Shirt: Leinfors' Excessive Style, B+W Dye
Pants: Leinfors' Fancypants, B+W Dye
Wings: Leinfors' Prehensile Cloak, Red and Black dye
Suggested weapon: Arkhalis, seeing as it's based on Crissaegrim. DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID, ARKHALYA!
And you could probably get Rouxls Kaard with this, just make everything a varying shade of blue, replace wings, replace all dye with silver and blue.

IMG_1695.PNG

This also got into the discord terraria server's vanity contest!

I have finally returned from the depths of the recycling bin... for possibly one last post here.

CursedWandererVanity.png

(image has been modified, may or may not reflect the actual character)

I've been keeping this dearly to myself ever since i made it.. But now it's time i reveal it.

A light skin tone with Hairstyle 90, colored either black or brown is recommended for this.

Eye color can be anything, red, black, or brown is recommended.

For the main three pieces you're going to require the following.

• Leinfors' Hair Protector - Dyed black.
  • Crowno's Breastplate - Dyed black.
  • Crowno's Leggings - Dyed black.
I personally feel like Crowno's set without his mask dyed black looks like a robe.

And now for the five vanity accessories you shall require the following.

• Nebula Mantle - Dyed shadow to resemble a cloak.
  • Yoraiz0r's Scowl - The Hair Protector from Leinfors is wide, so i felt like this would work along with it.
  • Apprentice's Scarf - Dyed red, while the scarf itself is red. This just makes it more redder.
  • Diamond Ring - Dyed red.
  • Leinfors' Luxury Shampoo - This item is optional, personal preference plays a role in if you want to use it or not.

Farewell as i curse myself back to the depths of the recycling bin.

Idk how to call this one, but to me it looks cool.
GEjiVuEtR-M.jpg

Valhalla Knight's helm
Fossil Plate
Fossil Greaves
Mechanical Glove - Bright Silver Dye
Stardust Wings
Weapon of choice - Sky Fracture
Betsy Jr.
08Iygv7WUAY.jpg

Betsy Mask
Crimson Scalemail
Lamia Tail - Violet Gradient Dye
Feral Claws - Pink Dye
Sweetheart Necklace - Pixie Dye
Betsy's Wings
Weapon of choice - any Betsy drop

Last edited:
A very trashy Frisk from Undertale (I'm not even a fan, why the heck am I doing this?...)
yamHjg0YpNM.jpg

Hair 108
Mime Mask - Yellow and Silver Dye
Apprentice's Robe - Sky Blue Dye (supposed to represent both sweater and shorts)
Fallen Tuxedo Pants - Brown and Silver Dye
Panic Necklace - Red Dye
Weapon of choice - Psycho Knife

Remember when i said that the previous post would be my possibly last one in this thread? Me neither, but here's a vanity. This time for a ranger.

GunsmanUnitVanity.png

Eye color has no recommendations due to the eyes being covered.

No skin tone is recommended, go wild and choose what skin tone you want.

It does not matter which hairstyle you use, or hair color.

Now, for the suit's parts.
  • HiTek Sunglasses - Dyed Sky Blue and Silver, a special visor for Gunsman Units, can be used with Red and Silver or Green and Silver.
  • Shroomite Breastplate - Dyed black, this part of the suit allows the unit to carry heavier weapons with ease along with the gloves.
  • Turtle Leggings - Dyed black, they are structurally made to reduce damage directed at the legs from guns, bows, or explosives.
The suit would be equipped first normally, then the accessories just to be fair with real life here.

Now, onto the suit accessories.

• Yoyo Glove - Dyed Silver and Black, this is meant to be the hand-parts of the suit.
  • Worm Scarf - Dyed Silver and Black, this scarf is for keeping the unit warm in the cold.
  • Toolbelt - Dyed black, it's use is actually as a pouch for ammo.
  • Tabi - Dyed black, the boots of the suit.
  • 5th Accessory Slot - Any item in here is optional.

I will just go to my nearest hard drive and delete myself on it, thank you!

I have returned, with a melee vanity! My first melee vanity in 2019 actually.. blah blah blah y'know the yabba-dabba. I'll get straight to it.

SwordsmanUnitVanity.png

"There is always no good ending to wars, but it's best to honor those who sacrificed themselves."

You need no specific hair style/color, eye color, or skin color as they are all covered by the vanity.

Here comes the bulky parts first.
  • Chlorophyte Mask - Dyed black.​
  • Turtle Scale Mail - Dyed black, structurally sturdy armor that reduces damage on the chest and arm regions.​
  • Turtle Leggings - Dyed black, it is stabilized to keep the legs properly in place even when the bones are damaged, in other words a broken leg still manages to get a Swordsman Unit to walk.​
If you've done it correctly, you can now proceed towards the additional gear.
  • Mechanical Glove - Dyed Silver and Black, this is specialized in carrying heavy melee weapons and items which are heavier than what a different unit would handle.​
  • Apprentice's Scarf - Dyed Sky Blue and Black, can be dyed to Green and Black or Red and Black dye. The scarf is longer than a Gunsman Unit's.​
  • Vortex Booster - Dyed Sky Blue and Black, can be dyed to Green and Black or Red and black. Used to make the Swordsman Unit charge itself like Reinhardt.​
  • Paladin's Shield - Dyed Sky Blue and Black, can be dyed to Green and Black or Red and Black. Used for defensive measures to reduce damage along with it's already damage-reducing armor.​
  • Tabi - Dyed Silver and Black, these boots are specialized in keeping the wearer from movement caused by wind, explosions and high-knockback attacks by 66%.​

From now on, i will show the backgrounds of the celestial pillars just in-case there are people who don't bother reading what class it is, or just for background purposes. Tank you!

Heres a vanity set i use to make it use these items:
Armor and Accessories

Red's helmet, glowing mushroom dye
Vortex breastplate, glowing mushroom dye
Vortex leggings, glowing mushroom dye
Star veil, glowing mushroom dye
Fire gauntlet, blue and black dye
vortex booster, glowing mushroom dye
Pets and mounts

Wisp in a bottle, glowing mushroom dye
Unlucky yarn, glowing mushroom dye
Mechanical cart, glowing mushroom dye
Shrimpy truffle, blue and black dye (with glowing mushroom dye it looks demonic :eek:)
Any hook but i use Illuminant Hook with glowing mushroom dye

Sorry if the layout/vanity set is kinda trash its my first one :(
[doublepost=1562258539,1562258383][/doublepost]
Heres a vanity set i use to make it use these items:
Armor and Accessories

Red's helmet, glowing mushroom dye
Vortex breastplate, glowing mushroom dye
Vortex leggings, glowing mushroom dye
Star veil, glowing mushroom dye
Fire gauntlet, blue and black dye
vortex booster, glowing mushroom dye
Pets and mounts

Wisp in a bottle, glowing mushroom dye
Unlucky yarn, glowing mushroom dye
Mechanical cart, glowing mushroom dye
Shrimpy truffle, blue and black dye (with glowing mushroom dye it looks demonic :eek:)
Any hook but i use Illuminant Hook with glowing mushroom dye

Sorry if the layout/vanity set is kinda trash its my first one :(

Heres the fixed picture:

upload_2019-7-4_17-42-15.png

Attachments

• Capture 2019-07-04 17_36_14.png
    Capture 2019-07-04 17_36_14.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 153
Pretty simple, but I made a Roman Legionary. I took a little creative liberties by making his armor more yellow than silver and making his helmet slightly different. This is basically because I just got into hard mode and only have a few sets of armor and such. Hope you enjoy!

Iron Helmet, Yellow Dye
Gladiator Breastplate
Crimson Greaves, Red Dye
Obsidian Shield, Red Dye (You should probably use the Paladin's Shield, though)

Terraria_Roman_Soldier.png

Roman_Legionary.jpg

EDIT: I added Talaria (yes I know it's greek but it looks cool :p) using the Hermes Boots with Brown Dye

Terraria_Roman_Soldier_2.png

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anyone else did this, but here are all the main, female DDLC characters as Terraria vanities. Going to be posting A LOT of vanities here in the near future.

(P.S. Any Moderators or Administrators who see this, can you please change my name to Nautilesque? Thanks in advance)

Attachments

• ddlc.png
    ddlc.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 2,866
Hate to break it to you but Sayori is the only club member with blue eyes.

Yuri would have Purple eyes, followed with Natsuki having Pink eyes, and Monika having Green eyes.

Still good nonetheless, i can somehow sense my stupidly-made Monika vanity in there.
Thanks, wasn't sure if anyone else made them, and they were all made in the same character, resulting in them all having the same eye color, and a little mater I will be posting a massive amount of vanities :dryad_grin:

My old custom vanity set was EoC mask and tuxedo but now, I don't really have one. I sorta grew out of playing with that custom vanity set.
I should try creating a new one!

Back
Top Bottom