Attachments

• Capture 2020-06-14 13_54_07.png
    Capture 2020-06-14 13_54_07.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 111
My 3 favorites are (in no particular order):
1. full Arkhalis's set with living rainbow dye
2. Nebula armor with prismatic dye
3. palladium armor with brown dye + leaf wings

The “strap“/middle part‘s star veil and toolbelt. The “long coat” is actually using the familiar shirt :>
So that's what was covering the boots, I saw that and couldn't think of what it could be. Honestly, I usually just click random for characters and just use armors for vanity.
Edit: Honestly that's a pretty creative use of incorporating the normal clothing options into a vanity

Last edited:
I made a set inspired by Elephim in FFBE.

I was originally going to go for Princess Dress instead, but that thing looks horrible when dyed. There is also no small enough crown/tiara in Terraria, and since you can't have a crown and a flower at the same time I decided to ditch the crown.

I'm pretty satisfied with what I came up with.

1593230470470.png

1593230461238.png

(See avatar)

Tux set with black dye.
Platinum crown (or gold)
Cross necklace with teal dye
Optional: Undyed obsidian, paladin, or cobalt shield (the one in the image is an obsidian shield, with gold dye)
Optional: Angel Halo

Frozen/Fishron/Festive wings with blue flame dye (intense optional).

Had many good times earning the parts for this set in the 1.2.4.1 days. After 1.3, I tried changing the shield and halo up a bit with strange plant dyes. I think I still prefer the undyed cobalt or obsidian shield with no dye on the halo either. The gold obsidian shield does look pretty nice, though.

Last edited:
Capture 2020-06-29 10_17_10.png

My Main Vanity

Cobalt Mask
- Black and White Dye

Leinfors’ Excessive Style - Blue and Black Dye

Dark Artist’s Leggings - Black and White Dye

Yoyo Glove - Silver and Black Dye

Yoraiz0r’s Spell - Blue and Black Dye

Leinfors’ Prehensile Cloak - Blue Dye

Yoraiz0r’s Scowl

The Eye of Mirage!

Twins Mask with Mirage dye.
Tax Collector suit with Mirage Dye.
Djinn's Curse with Mirage Dye.
Bundled Party Balloons with Mirage Dye.
--------------------------------------------------------
Weapons: Daedlus Stormbow (Did I spell that wrong?), & Tsunami.

Head: dog ears
Body: robe
Leggings: n/a
Dog tail
That one shield you get in early dungeon chest I forgot the name of it
But yeah that’s my sucky vanity set

This is mine. No name
Spooky helmet, crowmo’s breastplate and leggings with red and black dye, Jim’s wings with red dye

Attachments

• 2DC305D1-8E62-4211-9559-CC23BAF365B0.png
    2DC305D1-8E62-4211-9559-CC23BAF365B0.png
    400 KB · Views: 474
  • 97947C0D-327F-434E-ADDE-71F842FF11C2.jpeg
    97947C0D-327F-434E-ADDE-71F842FF11C2.jpeg
    275 KB · Views: 508
Head: Fox Ears (Burning Hades Dye)
Body: Gypsy Robe (Silver Dye)
Accessories: Star Veil (Silver Dye)
Accessories: Charm of Myths (Silver Dye)
Accessories: Yoraiz0r's Scowl
Accessories: Critter Shampoo (Gel Dye/ Hades Dye)
Leggings: n/a

20200618231355_1c.jpg

I don’t have an image, but it is Leinfors’ complete set with Loki’s dye on each of the pieces as well as Yoraizor’s scowl and Loki’s wings. I think it looks especially cool as a ranger. I am still currently working on obtaining the three of Loki’s dye though.

Last edited:
anyone have any reccomendations for me?
I've been looking at some older games like The Legend of Dragoon & Secret of Mana, to see if I could recreate some of their designs in Terraria. 🤔🥤 Some are obviously easier to do than others, but it's surprising sometimes, just how close you can get to a good number of them! If you're looking for some cool ideas, I say start there!

SecretOfMana(PS4).jpg

P.S. Another great game to pull some ideas from is the FF Tactics Series, if none of these games interest you, I highly recommend the Tactics Series!

xbox 360 vanity (main): spectre hood (black dye), dragon breastplate (black dye), dragon greaves (black dye), star cloak (vanity accessory; black dye).

mobile (most played) (main): "Desmund the destroyer version 3.0", on page 8 of this thread.

xbox one (main): cobalt boots and breastplate (no dyes), jungle rose (no dye).

3ds (2nd most played) (main): shadow armor and fashion wings. since its 3ds, there are no dyes or social slots for accessories.

ps3 (main, unfinished save): crimson armor (undyed; my ps3 burnt out yrs ago so I never got past my second mech battle against prime...)

I think that's all?

EDIT: I have another mobile character...(not my main): cat ears (purple ooze dye), fox costume shirt (purple dye), fox costume pants (green dye), titan glove (or power glove?... I'm pretty sure its titan-purple dye), and obsidian water walking boots (purple dye, 10% chance I'm wrong and its sailfish boots...)

Back
Top Bottom