I just came up with what came to mind with the name but here is the vanity:

Hair Style #71 - Dark Red to make it look somewhat like a hood

Mime Mask - Black and White Dye

Leinfors' Excessive Style - Red and Silver Dye

Space Creature Pants - Brown and Black Dye

Hunter Cloak - Red and Black Dye

Yoyo Glove - Bright Yellow Dye

Frog Flipper - Bright Yellow Dye

This is my new and improved vanity character.... i don’t have a name go to the game vanity so I’ll just say Greybrynn’s vanity
1266C55C-D8C5-4954-B291-81920F045B62.png

Head:Lazure’s Valkyrie circlet dyed living flame dye
Chest: plauguebringer chest plate or what ever it is called lol dyed red
Pants:pinstripe pants dyed red
WIngs: Jim’s wings dyed red
Wisp:died violet gradient, I have a magnet dyed red out showing somewhere, everything else is dyed red too, most of the accessories don’t show

Capture 2020-10-20 18_03_00.png
Dark's Danger

Hair Style #147 - Blonde

Leinfors' Hair Protector - Black Dye

Jim's Breastplate - Black Dye

Crystal Assassin Pants - Black Dye

Safeman's Blanket Cape - Black Dye

Shark Tooth Necklace - Black Dye

Diamond Ring - Black Dye

Toolbelt - Silver and Black Dye

Yoraiz0r's Scowl

Shroomite Headgear - Glowing Mushroom Dye
Shroomite Chestplate - Living Ocean Dye
Shroomite Leggings - Glowing Mushroom Dye
Stalker's Quiver
tmkr.io iqhNMbHETdi3Yiu5MYpR.png

Unicorn Mount - Living Ocean Dye
Bee Wings - Glowing Mushroom Dye

idk a name

Attachments

• 1603297375723.png
    1603297375723.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
8cCZFtiY_F8.jpg

OG Doomguy
Sadly, couldn't find anything to give him exposed arms.

No helmet in the vanity slot!
Diving Gear - Silver Dye
Jim's Breastplate - Green and Silver Dye
Crimson Greaves - Green and Black Dye
Black Belt
Yoyo Glove - Brown and Black Dye

Weapons of choice - do I even have to explain?
I've seen that you kinda did it already, but sometimes, to cheat the system, you have to use Familiar Shirt/ Parts & the like (using Dresser Furniture to change colors), since there are certain Vanity Sets that don't look anything like the starter costumes. Then of course, you could simply give your Toon a sleeveless shirt & dye any pair of visible gloves black. 😊🥤 I know it's not much, but trust me what I say that the lil' detail matter... a lot, especially in Terraria!

I've seen that you kinda did it already, but sometimes, to cheat the system, you have to use Familiar Shirt/ Parts & the like (using Dresser Furniture to change colors), since there are certain Vanity Sets that don't look anything like the starter costumes. Then of course, you could simply give your Toon a sleeveless shirt & dye any pair of visible gloves black. 😊🥤 I know it's not much, but trust me what I say that the lil' detail matter... a lot, especially in Terraria!
I tried the short-sleeved style with the Familiar Shirt, but it doesn't quite work for me because it feels a little thin in the shoulder area. Jim's Breastplate has these nice round shoulder pads, that are not too bulky but add a bit of (no pun intended) bulk in the upper torso. I swapped the Black Belt for the Toolbelt in Black and White Dye, because it looks better this way.

I tried the short-sleeved style with the Familiar Shirt, but it doesn't quite work for me because it feels a little thin in the shoulder area. Jim's Breastplate has these nice round shoulder pads, that are not too bulky but add a bit of (no pun intended) bulk in the upper torso. I swapped the Black Belt for the Toolbelt in Black and White Dye, because it looks better this way.
Hmmm, lemme give it a shot. I wanna see somethin' with the Gladiator Armor anyhow... 🤔🥤

20201031204736_1a.jpg

Edit: So for me, the main thing I focused on was getting the Helmet right (Ultrabright Helmet), or as close as I could. I can easily mess around with other stuff to get the Armor correct, but the Helmet was kinda tricky, I had to get pretty creative, especially with the new updates, that help quite a bit. I'll try your Vanity selection next & see how it looks.

20201031210121_1a.jpg

Edit 2: Okay, so I see what you mean about the bulk, that's really, really hard to recreate. I settled on your Armor idea, but used my own solution for the mask. It's pretty good, but I mostly like it because you get to show off more of the bulk you wanted & it looks a lil' less "custom".

Last edited:
tmkr.io ir5N-ahHwaQBJRO5LhopJX5h.png

My custom armor set
Forbidden Mask
Chlorophyte Plate Mail
Chlorophyte Greaves
Fishron Wings
Blindfold
Ankh Sheild
All cyan gradient dye

Hmmm, lemme give it a shot. I wanna see somethin' with the Gladiator Armor anyhow... 🤔🥤

View attachment 296620

Edit: So for me, the main thing I focused on was getting the Helmet right (Ultrabright Helmet), or as close as I could. I can easily mess around with other stuff to get the Armor correct, but the Helmet was kinda tricky, I had to get pretty creative, especially with the new updates, that help quite a bit. I'll try your Vanity selection next & see how it looks.

View attachment 296621

Edit 2: Okay, so I see what you mean about the bulk, that's really, really hard to recreate. I settled on your Armor idea, but used my own solution for the mask. It's pretty good, but I mostly like it because you get to show off more of the bulk you wanted & it looks a lil' less "custom".
I suggest you change the black belt for the toolbelt in black and brown, I already did that. Improves the look a little. BTW who are you trying to recreate with this helmet? I really like how it looks but I can't quite think of any use for it

I suggest you change the black belt for the toolbelt in black and brown, I already did that. Improves the look a little. BTW who are you trying to recreate with this helmet? I really like how it looks but I can't quite think of any use for it
Well, I was mostly going for the colors being accurate to Doomguy's Helmet, but I feel like his & Samus Aran's Helmets are so similar, you could swap them around without anyone noticing. I think I could try going for it's awkward shape (looking kinda like a Flying Saucer), to see if it helps any... 🤔🥤

20201101195437_1a.jpg

Here's what I got with the suggestions to using the Tool Belt instead of Blackbelt.

rrYBuj1kSOw.jpg

Sister of Battle from Warhammer 40000
Eh, close enough.

Familiar wig
Titanium Breastplate - Silver and Black Dye
Red Riding Leggings - Reflective Metal Dye
Cross Necklace
Star Cloak - Red and Silver Dye
Toolbelt - Silver and Black Dye
Lavaproof Tackle Bag - Reflective Metal Dye

Weapons of choice - Chaingun, Flamethrower

Last edited:
spectre hood, reaper cloak, djins curse, winter cloak, wanderer cloak, inner tube,yoraizor's spell. all reflective obsidian dye
I have another on modded. Orion vanity set and then glowing shroom dye
one more on my old character: Plantera mask, chlorophyte chest plate, lamia tail, hoverboard, reflective obsidian dye on all

k just did a new one on Fargos soul mod. I have antisocial mod on but I still put vanities lol
Arkhalis wings, explosive cape, Arkhalis hood. and meat shields greaves. all with either skiphs blood or purple ooze dye. the armor is purple ooze and the wings are skiphs blood

Back
Top Bottom