Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Wanted to do a Thorium mod vanity, so.....items used: Nevermore Chestpiece & Leggings, and Hexing Wig. For extra style points (and since I was also using Ultranium mod), I used the Ethereal Wings. Any set of wings could work, though.
A Calm Selfie.png

I guess that I will put my 2 cents in this thread again, been awhile but if I said that I don't like being able to tinker with vanities more after the changes post-1.4, I'd be lying.
It kinda got me around to making vanities a bit after some time. I think I had the Terraria vanity set equivalent of an art block, if it even exists.

-------

VanitySet_ExpertHeader.png

"How about we play Super Caster Bros. later?"
..yeah I might've slipped a Mario reference in the name of the set. I'll see myself out after the details of the vanity set.

Recreation of 2 enemies in the game, Tim and Rune Wizard.

Helmet - Wizard Hat or Rune Hat, with no dyes applied.
Shirt - Robe or Rune Robe, with no dyes applied.
Head - Obsidian Skull, with Bright Yellow Dye applied.
Hands - Bone Glove, with no dyes applied.

SuperCasterBros-Preview.png

I guess that I will put my 2 cents in this thread again, been awhile but if I said that I don't like being able to tinker with vanities more after the changes post-1.4, I'd be lying.
It kinda got me around to making vanities a bit after some time. I think I had the Terraria vanity set equivalent of an art block, if it even exists.

-------

View attachment 308353

"How about we play Super Caster Bros. later?"
..yeah I might've slipped a Mario reference in the name of the set. I'll see myself out after the details of the vanity set.

Recreation of 2 enemies in the game, Tim and Rune Wizard.

Helmet - Wizard Hat or Rune Hat, with no dyes applied.
Shirt - Robe or Rune Robe, with no dyes applied.
Head - Obsidian Skull, with Bright Yellow Dye applied.
Hands - Bone Glove, with no dyes applied.

View attachment 308352
Those look really cool, didnt even know obsidian skull can now work with hats. The more you know.

Back
Top Bottom