Bee shirt dyed cyan
Jungle pants dyed yellow
Shackle
Cobalt shield dyed green
Spectre boots
And, a mana flower.

He's an alien

vhZBKye.jpg

This set is for my character, Slade Wilson, and if you happen to be a comic fan, you'll know that he is Gotham's deadliest assassin, and also my favourite villain of all time: Deathstroke.

He is wearing full Mythril Armour, chestplate dyed a red. Considering when I first made the character I gave him red trousers, I put 'Familiar Pants' on to make up for the lack of red/orange. Due to the absence of a Deathstroke-esque mask, I decided to go with a classic eyepatch, which suits him, considering he only uses his one eye and in several comic appearances, he's seen wearing an eyepatch.

He also has a grayed beard, because despite being a badarse, he is aged to some degree. Concering accessories, I've given him the Ninja Gear, or whatever it's called, because of his ability and agility in battle, and because it looks nice too.

Link this with the Cutlass, dropped from the Pirate Invasion, and you have a Slade Wilson for sure!

Mine:

Mobile: Wizard hat (Brown one) with lime and black dye
Spectre robe with lime and black dye
Spectre pants with lime and black dye
It is the file at the bottom

Pc: SWAT helmet
Turtle Scale Mail w/ blue dye
Hallowed Greaves w/ blue dye
Paladins Sheild w/ blue dye
Frozen Wings w/ blue dye

Mobile

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-26-20-28-21.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-26-20-28-21.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 7,992
Last edited:
Tends to vary, Costumes I've used in the past:

- Archaeologist's Hat (Cyan & Silver Dye)
- Archaeologist's Shirt (Silver Dye)
- Archaeologist's Pants (Silver Dye)
- Angel Wings
- Cloud In A Balloon

- Magic Hat
- Gypsy Robe
- Winter Cape
- Cloud In A Balloon

Few others I can't think about entirely atm...

I already posted it in a similar thread but I'm really digging it. I can't wait to make a space vanity set in 1.3!

<- profile pic
Spectre Hood
Spider Chestplate with silver dye
Crimson Greaves with silver dye
Bone Wings with silver dye
Try It with molten breastplate. Looks awesome!

Alright, so this is my newest character. Not new, but yeah. I am also including eye and skin colour, cause why not.
7Uexlsy.png

Skin Colour: 229, 169, 152
Eye Colour: 136, 0 ,176
Helmet: Crimson helmet (Purple and Black)
Chestplate: Frost Chestplate (Purple and Black)
Leggings: Molten Greaves (Purple and Black)
Accessories:
1. Feral Claws (Pink)
2. Leaf Wings (Violet and Black)
3. Shoe Spikes (Purple)
4. Mana Regeneration Band (Purple and Black)
5. Empty.

Those are my finished ones
Warrior :
A friend decided to play around some vanity items we collected, and found the combo Plantera Mask + Princess Dress. I added the butterfly wings and there it is. No dye, and this is a dude by the way :cool:

Paladin (tank) :
Full titanium set with yellow dye, frozen wings with yellow and white dye, ankh and paladin shield displayed.

Ranger :
Queen bee mask, bee breastplate and greaves, bee wings. It looks so cool with the bee mount imo :dryadpassionate:

Full ice armour with black and purple dye looks nice, plus with the crimson cape that also has black and purple dye. It matches well with the death sickle.
PGS1.JPG

Also purple and silver dye on a cape make it look like a Royalty cape ESPECIALLY with the winter cape. Sadly I do not have the winter cape, only the crimson one.
PSD2.JPG

0245CCF72F1FAB3F307D98016AEBEE5D1F842ABA

Here's my custom outfit, the Paladin of Purity.

Armor: Hallowed Armor, use the wig if you want, if not use the Hallowed Mask. Use green dye for all of it, minus the wig

Accessories: Use the Frostspark Boots, the Mechanical Glove (Fire Gauntlet is okay too) and the Paladin's Shield, all dyed green. You can also use Leafy Wings if you want, in the picture I'm using Fishron Wings, but honestly it looks better without any wings in my opinion.

Adamantite mask, breastplate, and leggings dyed with green and black dye. Jetpack dyed with green and black dye and a cross necklace dyed with bright cyan dye.

<--This is my current vanity set
Fishron mask
Titanium Breastplate
Beetle leggings (just because that's what armor i use)
Crimson Cloak
FrostSpark Boots
the Ankh Shield
[DOUBLEPOST=1435529779,1435529741][/DOUBLEPOST]^also with Black and Teal dye (forgot to mention that)

<--- Skeletron mask with reflective dye, mysterious cape, and any armor with shadow dye.
really freaking badass IMHO

Did someone say "badass"? I think the vengeful spirit look is rather badass.
Solar Cultist hood/robes with Negative Dye.
Nebula Mantle and Celestial Cuffs + everything else is Phase Dye.
9fzabt.png
[/IMG]
9fzabt.png
[/IMG]
9fzabt.png

EDIT: It's hard to see the phase dye effect, but it does look much more awesome ingame, I promise. ;)

Here's my warrior vanity, Chlorophyte Commando, maybe.
mlrs0n.png

And lastly, my ranger vanity. It's literally just the normal Vortex armor with Reflective Silver dye, but I put Hades Dye on a Magic Quiver to make it look like I had a futuristic power cell or something strapped to my back.
2gttget.png

Last edited:
Mine is my interpretation of a Plague Doctor
<---------
Ancient Cultist Mask - White and Black Dye
Titanium Breastplate - White and Black Dye
Beetle Legging - White and Black Dye
Solar Wings or Angel Wings - Bright Silver Dye (Choose whatever floats your boat :D)
Weapon of choice - Death Sickle
Any reviews are welcome.

My new ones from 1.3. I want to do a vanity set for each class with the related lunar things.

Solar warrior
Solar wings and full Loki set
All living flame dye

Nebula mage
Nebula Mantle - phase dye
Lazure's Valkyrie Circlet - phase dye
Lunar Cultist Robe - Shadowflame hades dye

And another mage, I was tired of the armor sets so I bought the first thing I saw at the clothier's, put a wizard hat on it and was very surprised with the result.

So we have a wizard hat, the tax collector's pants and suit, and bat wings.

Now all I want to do is to finish a summoner and a ranger playthrough.

EDIT : I wondered what I could do for my second ranger and did this

Steampunk goggles
Lazure's Valkyrie Cloak - Orange and Silver dye
Steampunk wings
Tabi - Bright orange dye
Yoyo glove - Orange dye

Last edited:
My main character looks like my favorite character ever, in her strongest form.

oK4jWir.jpg

Princess Serenity aka Chibiusa Tsukino.

Used the Princess dress - in that picture she has a few accessories that are invisible by default, though the rose looks nicer than the "familiar" hair.

Edit: Not sure it's too easy to tell from the image, but yes, I like pink.

Back
Top Bottom