Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

upload_2015-8-2_10-47-30.png

... So I heard you liked statues?

Blazing wheels just death kwon clogged the dungeon..
I think you just beat my record.

Well son of a :red:
I was doing a challenge run I had set up for myself and I kind of relied getting into the dungeon for some items to be able to beat the WoF... Not anymore

Fortunately this spawned in such a way I could grapple glitch my way through it, but seriously this needs fixing.
I've been seeing this kind of thing a lot, here, lately. I wonder if it only started occurring so frequently since 1.3.

I generally like the Granite Biome more than I do the Marble Biome, and not because I generally think the Medusa is overpowered or anything (though it may be one of the factors that makes me dislike it more). The thing is, I prefer sweet elementals over history class any day, plus the Granite Elementals (thank god) use the ghostly hissing sound when you kill them, something that previously wasn't used until Hardmode... which made it sound wrong because you'd never heard it before. Less satisfying than the sounds zombies make.

Unfortunately, RNG seems to hate me and all I'e encountered in Marble Biomes in my 1.3. world. I've found about 1 Granite Biome and 7 Marble Biomes, three of which are situated in the underground Jungle while I was exploring it. Is a Granite Biome too much to ask for?!

Thankfully, after a bit of searching I finally found one! God damn it RNG, took you forever, but whatever! Now I can... can...

I can...

o_O

upload_2015-8-3_10-31-41.png

What's a Medusa doing...

upload_2015-8-3_10-33-23.png

;(

Also, couldn't get a screen shot, but a Goblin Invasion occurred twice in a row.

I hate that life crystals can sometimes be easily locateable and sometimes be really rare, that I've only found two.
...but that feel when you have a quite decent pre-hardmode set and didn't even beat a single boss.
somuchlife.png

I thought they could only spawn on sand?

2015-08-03_00001.jpg

In the end I had close to a hundred of both trophies and piles of platinum coins. And that's before I sold the dozens of drops.

2015-07-31_00001.jpg

Ever notice how Twilight Dye has an awesome effect on things with a trail effect? This photo happens to be during a Blood Moon.
2BD1B47BBEF0E8EB796CFC6D70A4962E85F34FDB

Please do not quote my post with the intention of bringing up the topic of a certain cartoon centered around small equines. I do not watch or care for that show, its characters, and especially not its fans. Thank you.

This Drippler's looking a little odd. Must be the lighting.
F32F0FFEDE501BAE8E6175A3E1A2E37E85004D98

Back
Top Bottom