Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I was not expecting this. I've never found one before underground before. Shame this character is restricted to only Bows and Repeaters. It'll make a nice Trophy, I suppose..

2015-10-31_00014.jpg

Edit: Oh yeah and shortly after I got HOIK'd into the wall because I placed a torch to light up the area.. <_<

2015-10-31_00015.jpg

Last edited:
Game pls, why so many giant bats?

2015-11-01_00002.jpg

RNG is a troll, I was grinding the Armor Polish off of armored skeletons, and one drops a beam sword. I also got a 2nd beam sword from a stray armored skeleton while I was grinding angler fish for the adhesive bandage.

2015-11-01_00003.jpg

Since the pool of water I was using to grind angler fish for the bandage was in the hallow, I got quite a few souls of light from the grind, decided to make some keys and fight a bunch of hallow mimics at once for the lols.

2015-11-02_00001.jpg

43860939D83E445097BB0DACB3149638A1361C17

Really? A shrine underneath all that lava?

Thankfully there's a tiny bit of land that didn't have lava on it, enough that I could barely squeeze between the two lava pulls and get underneath the lava.

Turned out to be another boomstick and the mahogany wands anyways. Ah well. Was hoping for either staff of regrowth or flower boots.

43860939D83E445097BB0DACB3149638A1361C17

Really? A shrine underneath all that lava?

Thankfully there's a tiny bit of land that didn't have lava on it, enough that I could barely squeeze between the two lava pulls and get underneath the lava.

Turned out to be another boomstick and the mahogany wands anyways. Ah well. Was hoping for either staff of regrowth or flower boots.
Shrine under lava... I once had a shrine half way IN lava... no screenshot though, already looted it and destroyed...

This happend today (Day 3 11 November 2015 <--- writing it like that so everyone understands) at 19:16.
Terraria 2015-11-03 19-16-29-10.jpg

(ps.. i made this account to post this picture :p)

I don't understand what you meant by that.

The entrance to the pyramid is glitched if you look close. He had to tunnel through the top of the pyramid just to gain entry, because it looks like sandstone blocks are blocking the exit. Or, he could be referring to the bottom of the pyramid shaft being a dead-end filled with water. Or, maybe, he means the Heart Crystal inside the Pyramid itself, or perhaps that brown chest (I assume that's what that thing is up at the top?) where the entrance of the pyramid is supposed to be.

The entrance to the pyramid is glitched if you look close. He had to tunnel through the top of the pyramid just to gain entry, because it looks like sandstone blocks are blocking the exit. Or, he could be referring to the bottom of the pyramid shaft being a dead-end filled with water. Or, maybe, he means the Heart Crystal inside the Pyramid itself, or perhaps that brown chest (I assume that's what that thing is up at the top?) where the entrance of the pyramid is supposed to be.
Oh I didn't look at that.
Hmm... Drawing some kind of circle to point at it would have made the job easier...

Actually, I was talking about that stair case that goes far beyond the end of the pyramid

Back
Top Bottom