Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

7149EA48EB0D5643C16B9E2E1069814FBD2F8218

Water in Water

I was trying to farm for a megaphone to finish my Ankh Shield, and this is probably my unluckiest thing ever.
IYQIVYs.png

Here's the loot so far... still no Megaphone. Three fast clocks though (not in the picture)
It has a 0.5% chance of dropping, and uhh...
DNKJ9cU.png

RNG is NOT happy.

It's been seven days in-game, She still hasn't moved in. I wonder if it's because the house is green...

DnM9h1x.png

And yes, I know why she won't move in. I just found it kind of funny how she's stuck outside pacing.
That's cruel ;-; What'd the Nurse ever do to make you lock her out of her own house?

JK, cool house BTW.

Sadly, I lost a lot of good ones when I switched computers, but here are some I managed to keep thanks to uploading them on Steam (and a couple pretty recent ones, too).

67F43C546FDB6B5B4138217D9603975E32205E17

...In which my Nurse wasn't okay, in one of my first worlds. She was stuck like that until almost Hardmode, but never died because of her self-heal.

FCB2E28454D8E3D99EECCE68DB42947894D4D8CC

I really don't think he's gonna sell anything up there...

33FCE21D957454AEEB5F040D8F39868FF6B25FE7

Our Dryad somehow got down into Hell (maybe she moved into one of the hell-houses or fell there? I still don't know). ...She was absolutely wrecking face. I'm serious. I don't remember her dying at any point.

20161013210218_1.jpg

A Demon Eye freaked out and got stuck in a wall. DIdn't even move until I went over and dug the poor thing out.

20161115201356_1.jpg

Aaaand the Dryad getting into weird places again. Not sure how she got halfway up this tree, but I suppose it makes more sense that she'd want to...

Maybe it's because it kinda looks like a swastika.
...I'm never going to be able to look at the building the same away again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't make this stuff up man. While scouting for Sky Islands while on a Bee Mount, The game decided to give me a helping hand. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find one, But that doesn't make this any less hilarious.

F5g8lAL.png

I somehow managed to land perfectly on that flying fish, Coupled with the Bee Mount's slow descent, Resulted in me travelling upwards indefinitely.
The only thing that killed the trip was running into the edge of the game window.
s35dfgw.png

Last edited:
Me and my friend decided to run through the game again from scratch, so while he was offline I spent a couple hours building this base home with my op character:
20161122142348_1.jpg

I can't upload the full size image, as it's too big. ;(

Back
Top Bottom