Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

upload_2017-11-26_1-5-26.png

When you realize you'll never be lucky again.
Solar eclipse.. Yikes.

Folger, fitting for this season and month during her advents with the Queen Bee in Planet RyanAZWC, came across three Floating landmasses consecutively as seen in this image:
Row.png

A Sky Lake and two Floating Islands, who knew? Although worldgen's random, I'm certainly not the first Terrarian out there who bear witness towards such a phenomenon. `:D

Actually some of the little buggers in the pic are minions summoned but yes there are pets in there but that's still technically summoning, isn't it?
well i guess
[doublepost=1513349698,1513349562][/doublepost]also out of the way of all this screenshots crap, how do i post a POST?
i dont use this website too much pls dont cringe at me

well i guess
[doublepost=1513349698,1513349562][/doublepost]also out of the way of all this screenshots crap, how do i post a POST?
i dont use this website too much pls dont cringe at me
Na it's ok. It's best to do it on P.C as it's more easier but it can be done on mobile. Once you've got a screenshot or vid etc. you look for a bar next to post reply called upload a file. Then you find whatever you wanna put in. Now from here you can choose to upload a thumbnailwhich is a tiny image of it (not recommended for large images or vids) or a full image which is best. Then just press post reply. (Wow that's a mouth full)

my first time going into the dungeon after beating plantera, i killed like 5 rusty armored bones and got 2 keybrands. (I SWEAR IM NOT LYING)
WHAT.png

20171217112801_1.jpg
Hello? Yes, bee machine
roke
I got into a flying island with my godlike bee that sometimes can fly forever. I'll call her "Beeeeeeeelieve"
[doublepost=1513506794,1513506769][/doublepost]
20171217112801_1.jpg
Hello? Yes, bee machine
roke
I got into a flying island with my godlike bee that sometimes can fly forever. I'll call her "Beeeeeeeelieve"

God damn it the site can't have the B emoji

Look at that, snow, Santa, an army of Santa bunnies just out the screen. Its nice at Christmas.
Capture 2017-12-18 21_56_13.png
and where there's Christmas, there's cold weather so I better button up!
Capture 2017-12-18 22_28_08.png

Back
Top Bottom