Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

buddy I know the feeling...
Capture 2016-07-23 14_18_04.png

I didn't take screenshot but two creatures from the deep were stuck in my fountain ;)
It was hillarious XD

when I crafted the Night's Edge on a 1.3.4 playthrough, it got the Legendary Modifier (thanks RNG) after being first crafted:
0FYRxW6.png

and currently in my Modded PLaythrough I fought 3 Saucers (MARITAN saucers
ZbHi1J5fRJu3qVMhEKijvw.png
) in a Pre-Golem world, that is more of a shenanigan than LEGIT PSOT-GOLEM FIGHT!!:
Capture 2018-02-08 14_30_50.png

but also I found a GLITCHED TOXIC SLIME!!:
Capture 2018-02-09 18_11_11.png

and even the Golem's second form is visible in its first form!!:
Capture 2018-02-10 09_12_42.png

Last edited:
I bring the Cultist into my base firing some Betsy arrows and leaf crystals:
Capture 2018-02-11 20_29_28.png

and see the 3 Golems, they are GLITCHED!! look at their arms, they are just inaccurate!!!:
Capture 2018-02-13 10_02_48.png

Destroyer with invisible tail and body parts on old modded playthough:
Capture 2018-02-13 20_02_34.png

Last edited:
Tremor's Glacial biome, right? Nice job, Tmodloader, might as well have used a Galactic Reformer on that spot.
My must-screenshot thing was also from modded, calamity specifically (edit: I assume) with it's new opposite-biome floating island.
tfXDcXo.jpg

how does that much demonite even spawn on an island? I don't think that can happen. also, you have crimson tools, but that is corruption and demonite I see. and 25622 arrows. this downright confuses me.

how does that much demonite even spawn on an island? I don't think that can happen. also, you have crimson tools, but that is corruption and demonite I see. and 25622 arrows. this downright confuses me.
Based on other building I saw in the gen, this is related to Calamity Mod. Modded terraria obviously generates worlds differently.
As for the arrows, I am not afraid to abuse bugs when it comes to getting some of the end-game items progressed.

Back
Top Bottom