Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

GUYS, DON'T TRUST YOUR SUMMONS! THEY WILL TRY TO EAT YOU WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING:
Funny Moments Terraria 1.jpg

Edit: When this happens, his brother just sits there staring. I feel like he's saying, "Yes. YES. GET HIM. KILL THE OVERLORD WHO CREATED US!"

Last edited:
My especially heartbreaking bestiary, and the entry that prevents 100% (antlion larva)
Screenshot 2020-06-09 17.54.04.png

and a more crazy picture of the pumpkin moon, which netted over 50 platinum, that I used to get the special skeleton enemies
Screenshot 2020-06-08 18.33.20.png

My especially heartbreaking bestiary, and the entry that prevents 100% (antlion larva)
View attachment 277485
and a more crazy picture of the pumpkin moon, which netted over 50 platinum, that I used to get the special skeleton enemies
View attachment 277486
Dang you're so close to 100%, I hope you get it good luck mate. Also, good job on Zenith that must've taken a while to get hope it's doing you good.

Dang you're so close to 100%, I hope you get it good luck mate. Also, good job on Zenith that must've taken a while to get hope it's doing you good.
Thanks dude. Unfortunately, I can’t get the larva at all. The world was made pre-1.4 so no eggs spawned. I’m waiting on a dev patch to address the problem.
The zenith has been awesome. I had to get farm Plantera for the seedier, but every other sword was lying around, so I made it pretty easily. Reforming for legendary took less than 20 attempts, which was perfect.

Anyone: What have you been up to this quarantine.
Me: Just making my army of flaming sentries!
FUNNY TERRARIA MOMENTS LOL.jpg

This was done with NO mods and this isn't photoshop. This was in fact in game and did you know you can stack sentries?

I'm actually about to do this one so I'll keep it updated. However I need to do it with Betsy.
How'd you get enough Mana Crystals to set down so many Sentries? The only way I could see this happening is either multiplying the Spawn Rate by x10 in Journey Mode, stacking it with maybe Battle Potions, or you found a neat lil' glitch? 🤔🍹

Edit: Ah, I see the Water Candle buff as well.

How'd you get enough Mana Crystals to set down so many Sentries? The only way I could see this happening is either multiplying the Spawn Rate by x10 in Journey Mode, stacking it with maybe Battle Potions, or you found a neat lil' glitch? 🤔🍹

Edit: Ah, I see the Water Candle buff as well.
Ah. As you may see the water candle buff I believe it doesn't do anything to the Odd One's Army. What I did was a find a neat little glitch/exploit. Also, I can't stack the spawn rate because I am in Master Mode.

Last edited:
Leaked Screenshot? No it's not, but it is a very funny glitch that happened to me I call it, "Terraria Oblivion", take a look:
Terraria Oblivian.jpg

That's just the Quantum Void. You somehow managed to access the infinite abyss at the center of the Multiverse with a computer.
And no, I wasn't referring to the book by Douglas Phillips. I meant the place where beings and information end up when they're erased from existence or corrupted.

Back on the thread after the update, I got into the Lizhard Temple in Master Mode, pre-hardmode while trying to find a beehive. I snitched some of the loot, such as the lizhard power cells and a healing potion. I also got Solar Tablet fragments. I didn't even use HOIK, I literally just MINED IN.
WHATLol.PNG

Back
Top Bottom