Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

[wood] being [wood] growing on [wood]

Attachments

• Capture 2023-01-13 22_36_59.png
    Capture 2023-01-13 22_36_59.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 57
PINKEH.png

there are some people who like to completely overreact when they see Pinky spawn in game. Since she has never spawned at ALL within the around 16+ hours ive played on my world, i had to screenshot this.
1687034069466.png

For some reason, the underground jungle in my world extends to the edge of the world at one point - lol

EDIT: The night (possibly???) after i took these screenshots, i got a blood moon. The next one, i got another blood moon. Good thing i know to box in my NPCs in their partially underground and horribly squashed together apartment complexes houses lol.
yes i know about living preferences and happiness pls dont crucifiy me
(posting these new ones here due to "Insufficent priveleges")
1687194002603.png

Just to let you know, I ONLY HAVE MYTHRIL ARMOR.
1687200108018.png

hmmmm
(Just to let you know, if you see it, you see it.)

Last edited:
a Shooting star killed me instead of mechdusa that we were planning to fight (I could not screenshot my death screen in time). Shooting star you had 1 job.

@starono

Due to our policy on profanity in images, we require you to edit out the word ":red:" in the upper right of the image.

To clarify, profanity in posts and text is fine, because we utilize a profanity filter so that people have the option to block profanity on their end. It can't detect it in images or videos which is why we don't allow it in images or videos.

Well, this was on the old forums, may as well revive it :p
Post your screenshot moments here!

Killed the Wall of Flesh as it was pulling me in :joy:
screenshot_by_milt69466-d80nxyc.png
1689686145991.png

Average CCTG experience on Pedguin server. Me (building house), arrow (flying at me), guy on left (actually doing something) and others just screwing around. God, I love this game so much. Its so silly and crazy sometimes

Back
Top Bottom