Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

digger attack.JPG

No, I don't need you to catch fishron

2014-12-23_00001.jpg

I found a desert mountain.
2014-12-20_00020.jpg

I did what any sane person would do in this situation, screw getting the last Broken Hero Sword needed to get the Terra Blade.
I did end up getting my Terra Blade, though it took the Cyborg dying to get me away from buying rocket IVs.

+ the heart in it give life regen.
Edit:
I made a world with both corruption and crimson in it. It's kind of funny.
17E05926B0DDF832A0A244E0D28125BF36E42A12

In this and the next picture, the crimson hearts are surrounded by ebonstone instead of crimstone.
B206ABD66EF92B904443403E9A5F82C1D4773F0F

In this one, it shows that my crimson spawned firsts. I had to bomb my way into the chamber.
7D50857D9077B6278E11F8377106727AB2DE0912

I made the world spawn this way with terra custom, I did not build this myself.

Last edited:
Just noticed this thread, so here it is:

DZDyNUM.png

This is what happens when you lag too much on a server and the map doesn't load. The space between the top and the bottom of the screenshot is literally empty, and this is just half of it. The void went way higher. By some sheer luck, I landed in that little puddle of water. This is pre-hardmode.

Edit: To explain the chat, what my friend saw was me literally falling through the ground.

Just noticed this thread, so here it is:

DZDyNUM.png

This is what happens when you lag too much on a server and the map doesn't load. The space between the top and the bottom of the screenshot is literally empty, and this is just half of it. The void went way higher. By some sheer luck, I landed in that little puddle of water. This is pre-hardmode.

Edit: To explain the chat, what my friend saw was me literally falling through the ground.
If you light up the whole area by flying around with a torch or something, why you fix it, the whole map there will be full as you walk towards it.

Okay, so today, I decided to jump into one of my old worlds to gather Lihzahrd traps, along with Gold and Tungsten for timers.

I was greeted by some pretty weird juju.

Here's a chest that's halfway off the map.
half.jpg

And here is... uh... an underground house that decided to merge with a beehive.
wtf.jpg

(I got a good haul from the Temple... but it generated without an Altar. I would be rather pissed if I were actually playing that world.)

for some reason I have not been getting alerts for this.

but anyways, a little somthing from a tAPI playthrough...

Grealm's miner should not bring real life logic into the terraria world. (In the image, I am wearing diamond armor from another mod, cant remember what mod though)

LolMiner.png

faco0wL.png

It's a Water Temple now. (I have no idea why I have a reinforced fishing hook with no bait on my hotbar).
6bsXxyp.png

I suck at building but I tried to make a more special house for Santa.

Back
Top Bottom