Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

you thought i havn't done that?
Who know.

And here is something from me:
Who does want to swim in p.. for Water Chest?
TREASURE IN P.png

Don't look at my nipples too close, I am shy (my custom skin body texture).

Grealm's miner should not bring real life logic into the terraria world.

What do you mean? Diamond is the perfect stuff for armour. It just isn't very good as a suppressant. That means if you only have diamond, a large bullet might not penetrate it, however the sheer force the bullet will create is enough to shatter your bones or worse. That's why you combine it with a suppressant in the first place. It is actually used in military forces as armour, one example I know being diamond-studded back plating. It's not very common because, well, neither are diamonds.

What do you mean? Diamond is the perfect stuff for armour. It just isn't very good as a suppressant. That means if you only have diamond, a large bullet might not penetrate it, however the sheer force the bullet will create is enough to shatter your bones or worse. That's why you combine it with a suppressant in the first place. It is actually used in military forces as armour, one example I know being diamond-studded back plating. It's not very common because, well, neither are diamonds.

Tell that to Grealm's miner.

A program called terra custom. it adds more options when making a world. those biomes spawned naturally.

Awesome, heres a picture of a recent playthrough I decided to start, with 250% starter ores, both variants of all 4 ores, and corruption and crimson in one world. Killed the Eater of Worlds, used his demonite and shadow scales to make equipment and killed the brian of cthulhu.

2014-12-29_00002.jpg

Got super lucky with my dungeon too, had a water bolt on one of the shelves in the entrance area.

Posting the screenshot soon, but on my first night of playing the game, I started digging my Hellevator and ended up finding a Demon Altar almost immediately, at a level where tin was hard to come by :p

-Cut Cut Cut-
Don't you mean "OREsome"?

Kinda hard to get a screenshot of this, but anyway. I spawned in a slime staff on a freeitems server because I wanted a summoner trophy room. I go back to my world, place the staff in a weapon rack, and the next slime I kill drops an Intense Slime Staff.

Back
Top Bottom