Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

OH, haha. Well you didn't specify that hehe. You said "snow globes" and I saw a ton of snow blocks, but not globes, in your inventory lol.

While looking for an enchanted sword:
C137D9EFD9E32F4B7F5F84C50FFCA24D4CB63771

I think the loot was okay, I got a regen band from gold chest, two feral claws like you said(lol) and a staff of regrowth.

Does that work? Having all of those statues and all spawn hearts when you walk across the pressure plates?

The reason I'm asking is because on PC there is a limit to how many hearts can spawn from those statues at a given time. I think it's like 2 every 15 seconds or so.
Easiest way to put this:
Screenshot_2015-05-25-12-54-14.png

Yes it works.

There are at least two different limits. One is per-statue. There's a higher total limit (10 IIRC), but that would only come into effect if you don't collect the hearts.

I know what it looks like. I assume since it's harder to progress on mobile devices because of controls that they didn't want a limit for statues. And I also assume you didn't acquire all of those statues legitly either.
Thank you 1.1 pre hardmode update dupe glitch
and as long as you collect them, the setup should work on all versions.

Thank you 1.1 pre hardmode update dupe glitch
and as long as you collect them, the setup should work on all versions.
Nope. There is a cap like I said earlier... You can infinitely get them and there are ways to make more spawn from the statues than normally, but other than that there is a cap on how many can spawn in a given area in a given time.

More ridiculous luck starting a new playthrough...

EAC9716938414A7BA7FCA1664508C7C76F92170E

This tiny spot of the map explored yielded...

Platinum Pickaxe
Platinum Hammer
Platinum Axe
Silver Leggings
1 Silver Bar short of Silver Chainmail
Armored Cloud-in-a-Bottle (I love getting Warding/Armored Accessories at the beginning of the game lol)
2 Flare Guns
10 Gold (I found two silver coin bags and 1 gold coin bag, spent 5 gold on the Time Hair Dye)
The Stylist NPC who spawned in that small spider cave and luckily only two spiders were there and they only hit her once.
2 Spears (the only reason I was able to kill said spiders)
Aglet
3 Golden Chests (the aforementioned items)
4 Brown Chests (the fourth one just had an umbrella in it)
Topaz Grappling Hook
2 Heart Crystals

All of this in about 45 minutes of gameplay and that tiny, tiny area explored above. The vertical shaft near the NPCs that I dug, I did that after finding all of the above; I started building my house, and already have 5 rooms done, and was building the crafting area when I decided to take a break (I have to go to work soon).

Back
Top Bottom