Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Then you're either doing a modded playthrough (In that case I apologise) or you used third party software to put it in there because who the hell would start a recording right before unlocking a shadow chest? Like I said, there is no way even in the CODE that the Drax could've spawned there. So don't lie, it just causes debate. Period.
Like I said many times before. I found it OFF CAMERA, then the game crashed, and it gave me a chance to record it.

Disrespectful/Inappropriate Behavior - do not make public accusations
Like I said many times before. I found it OFF CAMERA, then the game crashed, and it gave me a chance to record it.
Probably one of the worst excuses I ever read. I'm gonna mute you now.

2014-10-0_aphwnse.jpg

Diamonds on the surface. Cool.
This is a screen of 1.2.4.1 , I have lots of them.

2015-01-2_aphwnae.jpg
And a cool little floating Life crystal, also from 1.2.4.1 .

@down: What are u talking about? This thread is about the Terraria Worldgen little ,,accidents" which normally don't happen. And that's why it is so awesome to look at those. But I swear this is all legit.

Last edited:
Disrespectful/Inappropriate Behavior - do not mock others
2014-10-0_aphwnse.jpg

Diamonds on the surface. Cool.
This is a screen of 1.2.4.1 , I have lots of them.

2015-01-2_aphwnae.jpg
And a cool little floating Life crystal, also from 1.2.4.1 .

Oh My God my name is BoldStep. You found Diamonds on the Surface, and a Hovering Life Crystal? Well guess that means you must have used TEdit or something similar because that doesn't happen. If you dare try to say this isn't TEDit i will mute you for it.

@BoldStep, @ThomasC - since you've disrupted this thread with your pointless arguing, both of you are excused from posting here for a while. Just chill out and step back from this for a bit.

eta: For everyone - Making accusations toward other members is never acceptable. If someone insists their screenshot is absolutely genuine, then move on; there's rarely a way to prove it one way or the other. If someone's posted image makes you angry enough to call them a liar, then perhaps you need to take a long look at yourself.

Here's a new palm tree...heh, in my expert world a Corruption spawned on the edge of an Ocean biome, good thing I saved a screenshot before chopping it down.

e29d69e8c83cde741e5b445a2a429da7.png

The tree on the right listed as a "Pillar" in mapping software. And it gave me Ebonwood. One seriously confused palm tree...

Hellhole: An unusual land form at the edge of my underworld. (See minimap for how deep it is)
View attachment 127841
I get those all the sime on Mobile much bigger and random places, also they are drained off the bottom of the world.

umm.. world gen.. you okay?
iZMjl3T.png

blazing wheel on THE SMALLEST of bricks
kEMAH08.png
Meeh, I've actually caught them before,thats the fun way.

Here's a new palm tree...heh, in my expert world a Corruption spawned on the edge of an Ocean biome, good thing I saved a screenshot before chopping it down.

e29d69e8c83cde741e5b445a2a429da7.png

The tree on the right listed as a "Pillar" in mapping software. And it gave me Ebonwood. One seriously confused palm tree...
Common occurrence on mobile, even crimson ones (their cooler) haven't had a hallowed palm yet. Tho mobile just needs sand for them.

I know. Tho try using the items that spread a biome on different types of trees, some won't change style but change color. I know normal wood trees change.

So, a month or two back, I did a huge project of clearing out all the blocks in a world. Took me weeks to do so, plus since I was saving the blocks for statistical purposes, there was a ton of back and forth... but that is not why I am here today. These were some of the more interesting things I found during that project.

2016-03-05_00001.jpg

Really cool circular patterns in the dungeon brick walls that are normally hidden behind blocks. I especially like the center, where a pathway looks like it was carved into the back wall.

20160320135516_1.jpg

...I don't even want to know.

20160331224706_1.jpg

This looks seriously cool with only the back walls! If only I hadn't torn down the floating island backwalls...
Also, random patches of yellow underneath the bee hives were pools of honey that took their time to fall.

Back
Top Bottom